API Consultant | Quality Control | Financial services
Do you have experience with developing APIs in a large complex (IT) environment? Do you know which guidelines and measures to follow, in order to ensure the best quality and compliance for the business? And are you looking for a fun opportunity to be able to teach others about these best practices? Then don't hesitate to apply!
For our client in the Amsterdam area, we are looking for an API consultant to help the organisation establish proper guidelines and measures for developing APIs. You get to work in the Competence Centre of the Open Banking department, which is responsible for the development of APIs for different grids in the department. You get to help the business think strategically about how to establish self-standardised guidelines for the development of their APIs. Additionally, you also get to share your knowledge with other colleagues by providing training and workshops to different departments.
As an API Consultant, you are responsible for helping the business with the quality control of their APIs. This means that you will:
- Consult the business on the best practices for developing APIs, ensuring that they meet the necessary quality and regulatory requirements;
- Communicate with different grids to establish self-standardised guidelines for the development of APIs;
- Document requirements, write test plans and ensure the quality of the development, integration and performance of the APIs;
- Regularly provide training and workshops to Developers on the best practices for developing APIs.
- You have at least a completed Bachelor's degree;
- You have a minimum of 3 years of demonstrable, relevant work experience with software development and/or developing APIs;
- Ideally, you have experience with Consulting in Banking or Financial Services;
- You have strong communication skills and are able to communicate effectively;
- You are able to provide training and workshops to other employees.
- Travel allowance;
- Flexible work layout;
- Growth opportunities in both depth and width;
- Excellent salary;
- Training opportunities for professionally oriented courses.
Depending on relevant work experience and/or certifications, you can expect a salary between €3.500- and €5.000.- gross per month based on a 40-hour workweek.
iSense is a young, energetic and ambitious specialist in IT employment services. iSense will help you find a job on different levels within organisations, such as operations, business consultancy and (project)management. We want to help you find a job were you can be successful and, above all, happy. Working together with iSense will bring you:
- Personal guidance before, during and after your application process;
- Good understanding of your personal skills through various reports;
- Relevant preparation for your job interview;
- Always aware of your application process;
- Monthly personal contact with a Field Coach;
- Free participation on a quarterly basis in Personal Development Workshops;
- Regular interaction with iSense colleagues in your region (through our "iHaveFuns").