Android Developer / Java / Kotlin / Open Source
You will be working at one of the leading financial organizations in the Netherlands. This organization has a diverse portfolio of services they offer to the Dutch and international market. One of these services is a payment application which is being used by millions of people in the Netherlands on the consumer and business market. This application allows you to conclude financial transactions in a matter of seconds. The organization you will join is looking for dedicated and talented Android developers that would like to be part of an ambitious and fast changing environment.
Within this organization they work according to the Agile/Scrum methodologies. Each scrum team consists of 8 to 9 team members that are all working towards the same goal; delivering a great application to the public and business market. The team you will join is restructuring the future of banking by giving everyone access to banking products and services. The team is a frontrunner where it comes to use of new technologies, working in the cloud and working according to DevOps guidelines.
- Gathering requirements from stakeholders;
- Participating in sprints;
- Being involved in designing, developing, testing and deploying new functionalities;
- Review the written code;
- Automating your workflow;
- Aid in the designing and developing of CI/CD pipelines.
What do we ask from you?
- Solid experience with developing Android applications;
- A good knowledge of Java and Kotlin;
- At least a bachelor’s degree;
- You have been working in an Agile/Scrum/DevOps environment and know of Continuous Integration & Continuous Delivery (pre);
- You are proactive, analytical, responsible and have strong communicative skills.
What do we offer?
- A challenging working environment and a good compensation;
- Plenty of opportunities to follow courses;
- Travel allowance;
- Flexible work scheduling.