- Reporting to the Chapter Lead Agile Coach;
- Responsible to build outperforming teams;
- Analyzing daily all data of the 2-3 Customer Loyalty Teams (Jira and Twillio or related);
- Support the team and individual team members (hard- and soft skills);
- Responsible to inform the various stakeholders how to improve the outcome of the teams as well as the development of the individual members;
- Promote a culture of experimentation and innovation.
- Bachelor or University degree;
- 5+ years’ experience as Agile Coach: building outperforming teams;
- Frontrunner and deep understanding of the Agile principles;
- Strong analytical skills to make good and timely decisions;
- Strong interpersonal Skills (Coaching, Listening, Conflict and Change management);
- Organizational sensitivity and strategic vision on how to improve our culture;
- Self starting team player with a pro-active and goal driven personality;
- Experience with techniques like Extreme Programming (XP), Story Mapping, Test Driven Development, Pair Programming, Mob Porgramming or other similar techniques;
- Strong communication skills and an excellent level of the English language both written and verbal.
- Excellent salary;
- 25 vacation days;
- Good secondary employment conditions;
- Informal organization where openness and cooperation are paramount.
€5.500,- to €6.800,- based on 40 hours a week, and knowledge.
iSense is a young, energetic and ambitious specialist in IT employment services. iSense will help you find a job on different levels within organizations, such as operations, business consultancy and (project)management. We want to help you find a job were you can be successful and above all happy. Working together with iSense will bring you:
- Personal guidance before, during and after your application process;
- Good understanding of your personal skills through various reports;
- Relevant preparation for your job interview;
- Always aware of your application process;
- Monthly personal contact with a Field Coach;
- Free participation on a quarterly basis in Personal Development Workshops.