Workplace Engineer / Powershell / Microsoft / 12 months+ contract
You will work at a large financial organization in the Netherlands, which also has offices located abroad. You are going to work within the domain that is responsible for developing workstation services based on Microsoft Windows 10. Your work is to help the support team to automate their work and solve complex problems.
You are going to work in a team that believes in the DevOps way of working. As a Workplace Engineer you are going to translate business requirements into secure solutions within complex environments.
What are you going to do?
You will enter a challenging environment where they work according to Agile/Scrum/DevOps methodologies. You main tasks involve:
- Helping the support team to automate their work;
- Plan, design and develop new solutions that operate efficient and secure;
- Translating business requirements into solutions;
- Picking up incidents and solving them;
- Refining backlog;
- Change- & releasemanagement.
What do we need from you?
- You have at least two years of work experience in Microsoft Enterprise Technologies, Microsoft 365 and Office 365;
- You have at least two years of work experience in modern desktop management of Windows utilizing SCCM and Intune;
- You have at least two years of work experience with Powershell scripting;
- You are familiar with Agile/Scrum methodologies;
- You are someone that can "take it on and make it happen";
- You speak Dutch and/or English.
- Holiday pay 8% of gross annual salary;
- 23 Vacation days + 1 bonus day per quarter if you have remained fit and healthy (read: do not report sick);
- Travel allowance 19 cents / kilometer;
- E-learning portal with (almost) all IT training and education that you can propose;
- 50 euros for medical expenses (you can count gross on top of your salary!).
iSense is a young, energetic and ambitious specialist in IT employment services. iSense will help you find a job on different levels within organisations, such as operations, business consultancy and (project)management. We want to help you find a job were you can be successful and above all happy. Working together with iSense will bring you:
- Personal guidance before, during and after your application process;
- Good understanding of your personal skills through various reports;
- Relevant preparation for your job interview;
- Always aware of your application process;
- Monthly personal contact with a Field Coach;
- Free participation on a quarterly basis in Personal Development Workshops;
- Regularly interaction with you iSense colleagues in your region (iHaveFuns).
Want to know more? Check our website: www.isense.nl