VMware Engineer/ ESX/NSX/ 12 months
Are you an experienced VMware Engineer? Are you a pro-active and flexible person that wants to help the company to the next level? Then advance your career in one of the coolest and most challenging financial companies located in the Netherlands!
Note: You already need to live in the Netherlands for this position!
As a VMware Engineer, you will work in a challenging environment:
- You are responsible for incidents and patching management;
- You will be maintaining the VMware products and all the other hardware;
- You will be building and maintaining API’s;
- You will be communicating with Developers and Ops Engineers;
- You will be picking up user-stories;
- You will be writing scripts in PowerShell;
- Thinking along with the company and coming up with new ways of making the application environment better and more efficient;
- Work in a DevOps way by taking over activities of other colleagues, like development and production support.
- Good and proven knowledge of VMware ESX and NSX;
- Proven knowledge and work experience with VM Ware vSphere v.6.5 & 6.7;
- VCP certificated or willing to achieve in on short term;
- Experience with big server environments;
- Experience writing scripts in PowerShell;
- Experience with VRO and VRA (pre);
- You speak Dutch (pre).
- Pro-active mindset.
- Travel allowance;
- Flexible work hours;
- Opportunities to grow;
- Excellent salary;
- Training opportunities for professionally oriented courses.
Duration: 12 months
Location: Amsterdam or Rotterdam
Interested?: Contact Roshni Orie 0182- 756 567