TIBCO Infrastructure Engineer
Our client is a major player in the banking sector in Amsterdam. This organization is a progressive financial organization with offices in the Netherlands and abroad. The domain where you will come to work is responsible for building the global Cloud environment.
The organization is focused on working with the best technology and works directly with feedback from users. They do this by working in DevOps Scrum teams in sprints of two weeks. Your colleagues are all software engineers, who like to stay up-to-date with the latest and greatest tools. The will encourage you to bring out the best in yourself.
- You will install, patch and maintain the TIBCO environment;
- Set up CI/CD pipeline for automatic testing & deployment;
- Migrate the TIBCO solution from local to the global Cloud;
- Maintain the local environment;
- Rewrite the current scripts from the old environment to the global Cloud.
- At least a completed Bachelor Degree;
- You have knowledge of TIBCO BusinessWorks in a infrastructure environment;
- You are fluent in one scripting language like Ansible, Python, Bash or Shell;
- Experience with working in a Linux environment;
- You are familiar with working in the Cloud;
- You have a risk orientated mindset and see the importance of documentation;
- You have a problem solving mentality, are eager to challenges and have a positive attitude.
- Travel allowance;
- Flexible work layout;
- Growth opportunities in both depth and width;
- Excellent salary;
- Training opportunities for professionally oriented courses.
- Personal guidance before, during and after your application process;
- Good understanding of your personal skills through various reports;
- Relevant preparation for your job interview;
- Always aware of your application process;
- Monthly personal contact with a Field Coach;
- Free participation on a quarterly basis in Personal Development Workshops;
- Regularly interaction with you iSense colleagues in your region (iHaveFuns).