The organization is a leading global medical technology company with over 170 years of experience and 18,000 patents. They are driven to shape the future of healthcare, where they want to support their customer across the world in delivering high quality care to their patients. An estimated 5 million patients across the globe benefit every day from their innovative technologies and services.
As test engineer you will work in multidisciplinary teams developing point-of-care medical diagnostics solutions. Your focus will be to integrate and verify the software solutions, either in-house or together with the development centers in the USA, Slovakia and India. Besides that you will search for defects and report those to the development team, to guarantee a fast feedback loop during the software development process.
• Formal verification of software solutions release candidates and thereby writing and executing test specifications according to the quality process;
• Developing tests that verify the requirements of the software solutions automatically during every build;
• Defect finding and reporting in close cooperation with the team to guarantee a fast feedback loop during software development;
• Participate in Agile scrum activities such as planning, refinement, daily standups and retrospectives;
• Participation in maintenance of released products;
• Participate in review of software requirements and design specifications;
• Participation in tool and process improvement.
• At least 4+ years of industrial experience in software testing or software development, preferably in In-Vitro Diagnostics or Medical Device industry;
• Proven experience with product creation processes and working according to quality standards for medical device development (ISO 13485; IEC62304);
• Proven experience in working in Agile Scrum teams;
• Experience in automating test cases, preferably using the C# programming language;
• Experience with Behavior Driven Development using SpecFlow;
• Ability to communicate clearly and concisely in written and spoken form.
• Team-player: Good communication skills in cross-boundary environments. Pro-active attitude with a can-do mentality.
- Excellent salary;
- 25 vacation days;
- Good secondary employment conditions;
- Informal organization where openness and cooperation are paramount.
€5.000,- to €6.000,- based on 40 hours a week and knowledge.
iSense is a young, energetic and ambitious specialist in IT employment services. iSense will help you find a job on different levels within organisations, such as operations, business consultancy and (project)management. We want to help you find a job were you can be successful and above all happy. Working together with iSense will bring you:
- Personal guidance before, during and after your application process;
- Good understanding of your personal skills through various reports;
- Relevant preparation for your job interview;
- Always aware of your application process;
- Monthly personal contact with a Field Coach;
- Free participation on a quarterly basis in Personal Development Workshops.