Test Automation Engineer
You will work at a large and progressive financial organization with offices in the Netherlands and abroad. You work within the domain that is responsible for the development, operations and maintenance of the applications owned by the different teams. The team that you are going to work in is responsible for simplifying current and future changes to the applications which need to be implemented in a most efficient way.
As a Test Automation Engineer you are responsible for setting up and performing test automation in the CD pipeline to ensure the accessibility and quality of the application. Your team is responsible for an application that acts as a integration layer to connect numerous systems and data information flows which support the overall business process.
What are you going to do
You will enter a challenging environment where they work according to Agile/Scrum/DevOps methodologies. You main tasks involve:
- Setting up several automated tests in an Agile environment;
- Performing Security, Performance, Regressive and end-to-end tests;
- Setting up the server and installing patches;
- Monitoring of the application;
- Analysing possible errors on the application;
- Adjusting the Java code to remove the analysed errors.
- You have at least a completed Bachelor degree;
- You have at least three years’ experience with automated test tools such as Selenium, Pilot, Cucumber, Protractor and/or JMeter;
- You have relevant experience with Java (pre);
- You have affinity with testing and setting up test environments;
- You are familiar with Agile/Scrum methodologies;
- You have strong analytical skills and are stress-resistant.
- Travel allowance;
- Flexible work layout;
- Growth opportunities in both depth and width;
- Excellent salary;
- Training opportunities for professionally oriented courses.
iSense is a young, energetic and ambitious specialist in IT employment services. iSense will help you find a job on different levels within organisations, such as operations, business consultancy and (project)management. We want to help you find a job were you can be successful and above all happy. Working together with iSense will bring you:
- Personal guidance before, during and after your application process;
- Good understanding of your personal skills through various reports;
- Relevant preparation for your job interview;
- Always aware of your application process;
- Monthly personal contact with a Field Coach;
- Free participation on a quarterly basis in Personal Development Workshops;
- Regularly interaction with you iSense colleagues in your region (iHaveFuns).
Want to know more? Check our website: www.isense.nl