Telecom Engineer (contractor)
For our international client based in Eindhoven area, we are looking for a Telecom Engineer. This company is a listed company with offices and plants all over the world. The company offers great experiences and exposure with people from different and unique cultures. They describe themselves as an innovative, professional and sustainable firm. Their goal is to provide for the generations to come.
At the moment they are running a big project to renew their traditional telephone solutions to a VoIP structure. There are thousands of telephones that have to be updated to the new solution: a VoIP structure based on MS Teams voice. They are looking for a contractor with expertise on this matter. One that can analyze and define standards, but also enjoys getting her/his hands dirty in terms of support.
- Start: a.s.a.p.
- Hours: 40 / week
- Duration: 9 months with an option to extend
- Location: Eindhoven region
- Analyze and inventory of existing telephony technology;
- Analyze the network design and different telephony system components to ensure the system is up and running;
- Troubleshooting issues with regards to voice/telephony solutions and make recommendations for long-term solutions;
- Migrating existing environment to the new MS Teams Voice environment;
- Designing and defining Call Cues and Auto Attendance within Teams;
- Incidental travel to locations in The Netherlands, Belgium and Germany;
- Specific experience with Microsoft Teams;
- Knowledge of call center design and custom development;
- Experienced in telecom engineering as well as support;
- Experience in an international / global environment;
- Strong communication skills;