System Engineer / Administrator / Datacenter / International
The organisation is an innovative, international player who delivers, among others, Microsoft Dynamics solutions within the Cloud from locations in Europe, America, Asia and Australia.
Almost 99,9% of the solutions are designed by the team. The remaining 0,1% is being handled by Microsoft. The level of knowledge within the organization is very high. The colleagues are looking for a System Engineer who is able to challenge them in becoming even better at what they by share knowledge.
At the moment the organization is experiencing an increasing demand for technical solutions. In meeting the demand the organization is searching for a System Engineer who will strengthen the team consisting of 10 people (5 Seniors). This person will have to take responsibility for the regular management, design of the solutions and use these for 3rd line incidents.
The people within the organization have a professional drive, they are proud of what they do and do this with the greatest care. The employees are enthousiastic, venturous, and are constantly expanding their knowledge. The workenvironment is based on this: personal development is more a must than an option. Ofcourse the salary and secundary conditions are adjusted on this so these could be defined as very pleasant.
Why do you want to work here?
- Growth opportunities both national as international: currently there are working dutch employees at the location in America
- Flexible working hours: some of the employees work have worked days from 11:00 -16:00 (as long as you finish your work);
- A yearly bonus up to 10% of the gross annual income;
- Large amount of possibilities for professional and personal development;
- Extensive lunch in a luxurious kantine for only €1,75;
- The option to work from home or 36 hours.
- Responsible for the management of an extensive datacenter environment;
- Design solutions based on SCCM/SCOM, Hyper-V en Azure;
- Autonomous decision making regarding the implementation of the solutions;
- Preventive action for the management of the environment;
- Advise on the upgrades, security and expansion of the network environments;
- Solve 3rd line incidents.
- You have a completed Bachelor's degree;
- You have at least 10 years experience as a System/Cloud Engineer;
- You have experience with datacenter technology;
- You have worked with SCCM, Active Directory and group policy (must);
- You have experience with SCOM, Hyper-V and Azure (pré).
- Yearly bonus up to 10% of the gross annual income;
- Personal and professional training opportunities;
- National and international growth opportunities;
- Flexible working hours;
- Phone and laptop;
- Extensive, paid lunch;
- Possibilities to work from home;
- 25 vacation days;
- The option to work 36 hours.
iSense is a young, energetic and ambitious specialist in IT employment services. iSense will help you find a job on different levels within organisations, such as operations, business consultancy and (project)management. We want to help you find a job were you can be successful and above all happy. Working together with iSense will bring you:
- Personal guidance before, during and after your application process;
- Good understanding of your personal skills through various reports;
- Relevant preparation for your job interview;
- Always aware of your application process;
- Monthly personal contact with a Field Coach;
- Free participation on a quarterly basis in Personal Development Workshops;
- Regularly interaction with you iSense colleagues in your region (iHaveFuns).