Starter C# . NET Developer for BI Solutions in Utrecht
You will work in Utrecht with one of the biggest financial institutions in the Netherlands. The operate cooperative on international financial services and are always on the lookout for the newest tools & technologies. The department you will come to work is the Risk & Finance domain, which is responsible for delivering BI solutions for Risk and Finance issues. For instance, a solution that makes mortgage analysis possible by analysing all possible relevant data.
This environment contains 4 Scrum teams consisting of one Data Analyst and C# .NET Developers. They work according to Agile/Scrum methodologies. They like to work in an informal work environment, where everybody gets a chance to work on their own work, but where they help each other a lot with their own specialities when needed.
You will be involved, together with the team, in the end-to-end process of developing such a solution:
- Translating functional designs to technical designs and requirements;
- Developing the solution, being involved with:
- Retrieving of data from different sources;
- Developing the solution using C# and ASP.NET;
- Developing a .NET framework to make reporting dashboards;
- Test the solution;
- Maintaining the solution.
- You have an awesome personality;
- You have at least a BSc. Degree;
- You have knowledge of at least one of the following: C#, .NET 4.0, Entity Framework, SQL Server 2012-2016, Visual Studio, Team Foundation Server, MVC;
- You enjoy to come up with solutions in new technologies;
- You have experience with working in a complex and challenging IT environment;
- You have experience in an Agile/Scrum team;
- You are a team player and a true professional in every way.
- A challenging working environment and a good compensation;
- Plenty of opportunities to follow vocational courses;
- Travel allowance;
- Flexible work scheduling.
iSense is a young, energetic and ambitious specialist in IT employment services. iSense will help you find a job on different levels within organisations, such as operations, business consultancy and (project)management. We want to help you find a job were you can be successful and above all happy.
Working together with iSense will bring you:
- Personal guidance before, during and after your application process;
- Good understanding of your personal skills through various reports;
- Relevant preparation for your job interview;
- Always aware of your application process;
- Monthly personal contact with a Field Coach;
- Free participation on a quarterly basis in Personal Development Workshops;
- Regularly interaction with you iSense colleagues in your region (iHaveFuns).