Starter C# .NET Developer for BI Solutions
This environment contains 4 Scrum teams consisting of one Data Analyst and C# .NET Developers. They work according to Agile/Scrum methodologies. They like to work in an informal work environment, where everybody gets a chance to work on their own work, but where they help each other a lot with their own specialities when needed.
What are you going to do?
You will be involved, together with the team, in the end-to-end process of developing such a solution:
- Translating functional designs to technical designs and requirements
- Developing the solution using C# and ASP.NET in a Microsoft;
- Developing a .NET framework to make reporting dashboards;
- Retrieving of data from different sources;
- Test the solution;
- Maintaining the solution.
Do you recognize yourself in this profile?
- You have an awesome personality;
- You have at least a BSc. Degree;
- You have knowledge of at least one of the following: C#, .NET 4.0, Entity Framework, SQL Server 2012-2016, Visual Studio, MVC;
- You have working experience in Azure Native;
- You enjoy to come up with solutions in new technologies;
- You have strong analytical skills and you are pro-active;
- You are familiar with Agile/Scrum methodologies.
What can you expect?
- A challenging working environment and a good compensation;
- Plenty of opportunities to follow vocational courses;
- Travel allowance;
- Flexible work scheduling.
iSense is a young, energetic and ambitious specialist in IT employment services. iSense will help you find a job on different levels within organisations, such as operations, business consultancy and (project)management. We want to help you find a job were you can be successful and above all happy.
Working together with iSense will bring you:
Personal guidance before, during and after your application process;
Good understanding of your personal skills through various reports;
Relevant preparation for your job interview;
Always aware of your application process;
Monthly personal contact with a Field Coach;
Free participation on a quarterly basis in Personal Development Workshops;
Regularly interaction with you iSense colleagues in your region (iHaveFuns).