Solution Architect | Roadmapping | Financial organization
Do you have a lot of experience within the banking industry and would you like to help an organization with road maps, coaching teams and development standards? Are you a Solution Architect who likes to know all the latest market and technical developments? Then advance your career in one of the coolest and most challenging financial companies located in the Netherlands!
You will work at a large financial organization in the Netherlands, which also has offices located abroad. You are going to work within the domain that is responsible for the company’s backbone IT Systems for the Risk & Finance business functions.
You are going to work in a team where collaboration is the main focus. You will help the team to make sure the efficiency and effectiveness of the IT projects will be improved. Currently, the organization is moving their applications from on premise to the cloud. To make sure this is going smoothly you will communicate with a lot of different internal and external stakeholders internationally.
What are you going to do?
- Translating the IT and business requirements into designs;
- Building roadmaps;
- Sparring with different stakeholders;
- Supporting the developers to build platforms;
- Providing customers with a classification (worldwide);
- Incorporating the newest market and technological developments;
- Educating and guiding several teams;
- Monitoring the quality.
What do we need from you?
- You have at least 4 years of banking and/or financial services work experience;
- You have work experience with building roadmaps;
- You have work experience in risk and finance environments;
- You have work experience with stakeholder management;
- You are familiar with Agile/Lean/Scrum methodologies;
- You have experience with Cloud (pré);
- You have experience with Azure (pré);
- You are fluent in English and Dutch.
- 13th month of salary;
- Holiday pay 8% of gross annual salary;
- Personal budget
- Travel allowance or 100% reimbursement if you travel by public transport;
- Pension scheme.
Based on relevant education, work experience and certifications, you can expect a salary between €4.000,- and €6.500,- gross per month based on a 40-hours workweek.
iSense is a young, energetic and ambitious specialist in IT employment services. iSense will help you find a job on different levels within organisations, such as operations, business consultancy and (project)management. We want to help you find a job were you can be successful and above all happy.