Software Engineer (Fenergo)
What will you do?
You get to work in the team that is responsible for delivering the Fenergo Product configured to specification. The team is working fully DevOps and is end-to-end responsible for the platform. The team has recently migrated their servers from TMS to Azure, and they will soon migrate their massive Database from Oracle DB to Azure SQL DB. Your main tasks include:
- Fenergo Configuration and some programming with ASP.NET (C#) or developing the surrounding of Fenergo and APIs using Java EE, Springboot/ Spring MVC, Hibernate;
- Helping in the migration to Azure;
- Working on system integration (SI);
- Designing new components and suggesting improvements;
- Participate in requirements analysis at a business level.
What do you bring?
- You have a Bachelor's or Master's degree;
- You have approximately 3 year of programming experience;
- You are proficient using either Java or C#;
- You have strong communication skills.
Nice to have:
- Experience with Docker and Kubernetes;
- Experience with Azure DevOps;
- Azure certifications (such as AZ-900);
- Experience implementing automated testing platforms and unit tests.
What can you expect?
- Travel allowance;
- Flexible work layout;
- Growth opportunities in both depth and width;
- Excellent salary;
- Training opportunities for professionally oriented courses.
- Personal guidance before, during and after your application process;
- Good understanding of your personal skills through various reports;
- Relevant preparation for your job interview;
- Always aware of your application process;
- Monthly personal contact with a Field Coach;
- Free participation on a quarterly basis in Personal Development Workshops;
- Regular interaction with iSense colleagues in your region (through our "iHaveFuns").