Software Engineer | C# .NET
The organization focuses on technologies that are used by specialists in industry, pharmacy, universities and for product control, among others. Their technologies measure parameters such as gold, crystal and biomolecule. In addition, their instruments provide users with insight into materials, such as metals and building materials. The software they develop for this is written in C # and Visual Basic on Azure Devops.
With offices all over the world, including in the Netherlands, Canada, America and China, various teams work on embedded, operating and user software. In the Netherlands there is a team of about 45 employees and work in various scrum teams of 2 to 8 people who operate independently. These teams generally consist of a team leader, implementation architect, test manager and one or more software engineers. For larger projects, different teams from different countries will work together.
As a Software Engineer you will work in a complex domain that you will master in your first period. You will be responsible for maintaining the existing software. You also solve product problems in order to improve the software and you assist with the test automation and software release. It is therefore very important that you have several years of experience with C# and preferably also Visual Basic, but above all you get a lot of energy from troubleshooting and have analytical skills.
In short; an indispensable role within an organization with a very complex environment in which you are partly responsible for keeping it running and optimizing it.
Is this role suited for you or would you like to know more? Apply quickly or contact Bart Houdijk via 0182-692057 or email@example.com.
As a Software Engineer the following activities are part of your duties:
- Managing and optimizing the software written in C# on Azure Devops;
- You work independently and in a team to improve software, test and assist with test automation and release;
To be successful as a Software Engineer within this organization, you have one or more of the components below;
- Preferably you have a completed Bachelor education but you have at least Bachelor working and thinking level;
- You have 3 to 5 years of experience with C#;
- You are flexible and know how to prioritize work properly;
- You have analytical thinking, you get a lot of energy from troubleshooting and you are result oriented;
- You live in the Netherlands and you master the English language. You understand the Dutch language or are you willing to learn it.
In addition to a good salary, you also receive the following secondary points;
- 8.33% Holiday pay of your salary;
- 25 to 27 vacation days;
- 13th month;
- Home work options;
- Flexible parental leave;
- Good study and training opportunities;
- Travel allowance of 19 cents / kilometer;
- Good pension scheme;
- 50 euros for medical expenses (you can count on top of your gross salary);
- And a personal budget!
iSense is a young, energetic and ambitious specialist in IT job placement. iSense helps you find a job at operations, business consultancy and (project / line) management level. A job in which you can be successful and, above all, happy. For you, working with iSense means:
- Personal guidance before, during and after your application process;
- Good insight into your personal skills through various reports;
- Getting ready for your job interview;
- Always be aware of your application process;
- Monthly personal contact with the Field Coach;
- Participate in the Personal Development Workshops for free every quarter;
- Regularly on the road with your iSense colleagues in the region (ihavefun).
Want to know more about iSense? Take a look at our website www.isense.nl.