Software Engineer | C | C++ | Python
As a Software Engineer you will work within an international company and are highly innovative in complex techniques at airports all over the world. For example, they are currently working on a major project at one of the top 10 airports in Europe. Everyone knows that aviation has had an eventful year. However, this company is part of a holding with a turnover of 1,5 billion euros per year and therefore a very stable factor within the industry. They are located in The Netherlands, Germany and Denmark, you will work at the locaton south of Enschede.
You will work within a Software team of about 7 developers. This team focuses on hardware, software, mechanics and testing. To expand the team, they are immediately looking for both an Embedded Software Engineer and a Software Engineer. You will be responsible for taking the software, which they have largely developed themselves, to a higher level. The software can be part of the core technology or at the application level. The complex systems are located on a Linux platform and the development of the complex hardware and software largely takes place in C. It is therefore important that you bring experience in C with you and experience with safety citical is a great advantage. In addition, a small part is being developed in C++, Python, Java and HTML. That is why you have an advantage if you have experience with one of these languages.
As a Software Engineer you are closely involved in major international projects and you are given the space to implement your ideas. For example, you are busy developing new software and take the current software to a higher level. For this broad role, the company is therfore looking for someone who can choose a direction himself and who stands strong in his shoes.
Why do you want to work at this company as a Software Engineer?
- You will be responsible for major international projects;
- It is a flat company where you are given the space to implement your own ideas;
- You will work in a very complex environment, so that you as a Software Developer will always continue to develop.
In short; a super challenging position within a unique company where your ideas will not be ignored!
Is this role suited for you or would you like to know more? Apply quickly or contact Bart Houdijk at +31182-692057 or email@example.com
As a Software Developer you will have the responsibility to take complex software to a higher level. In addition, the following activities are part of your duties:
- Setting up complex software systems. This includes development, implementation and testing;
- Developing and producing software and writing automated test scripts;
- You will draw up specifications on the basis of the software to be designed;
- Designing data components and object models and describing interfaces and protocols;
- Drafting of both functional and technical designs;
- Drawing up test plans for the developed and adapted software;
- Solving user questions;
- Thinking about the architecture and taking up these activities with your own initiative.
To be able to perform the role as a Software Engineer you have at least a WO/HBO working and thinking level. You also have one of the following components;
- At least 3-5 years of work experience in a similar position;
- Extensive experience in developing complex systems in C in the field of Embedded and-/ or application software;
- Knowledge and experience of the Linux platform;
- Knowledge of Distributed Data services, e.g. OpenSplice;
- Experience with CI/CD;
- Experience with Jira or similar problem management software;
- Experience with a safety-critical system is a strong plus;
- Experience with C++, Python, Symphonie, Java, HTML is a plus.
In addition to a good salary, you also recieve the following secondary points;
- 8,33% holiday pay of your salary;
- 25 to 27 vacation days;
- Work form home options (if desired up to 3 or 4 days)
- Flexible parental leave;
- Good study and training opportunities;
- Travel allowance of 19 cents/km;
- Good pension scheme;
- 50 euro for medical expenses (you can count on top of your salary);
- And a personal budget!
iSense is a young, energetic and ambitious specialist in IT job placement. iSense helps you find a job at operations, busniess consultancy and (project/lijn) management level. A job in which you can be succesful and, above all, happy. For you, working with iSense means:
- Personal guidance before, during and after your application process;
- Good insight into your personal skills through various reports;
- Getting ready for your job interview;
- Always be aware of your application process;
- Monthly personal contact with the Field Coach;
- Participate in the Personal Development Workshops for free every quarter;
- Regurlary on the road with your iSense colleagues in the region (ihavefun).
Want to know more about iSense? Take a look at our website www.isense.nl.