Software Asset Management Specialist | Financial Services
You will work within Software Asset & Configuration Management, which is part of the Service Management department. Your department is responsible for the complete process surrounding the management and optimization of the purchase, maintenance and implementation of software packages managed within the organization. The SAM team detects, analyzes the licensing position of the organisation and reports on this to the organization with the aim of helping the organisation and to advise on managing the Software license positions for the software vendors.
- You analyse internal and external SAM reports for correctness and mutual consistency;
- Provide insight into stakeholders' software license position and interpret these analyses for complete and high-quality management information for IT management;
- You analyse specific diagnosis and reporting tooling based on the information requirements of the team;
- You are the first point of contact for SACM related issues and questions for internal and external stakeholders, and you answer software asset issues of the business and IT about the software asset portfolio;
- You contribute to the implementation of CE / CI in the field of software asset management processes.
- At least a completed HBO or WO bachelor's degree;
- At least 5 years of experience with (IT) asset management;
- Experience working in a multi-vendor (IT) sourcing environment;
- Experience in developing and maintaining customer and supplier relationships;
- Knowledge and understanding of System & Service Management Policies and Standards;
- Knowledge and understanding of (external) IT developments.
- You have the following certifications: Certified Software Asset Manager (CSAM), Certified Snow Specialist.
- Travel allowance;
- Flexible work layout;
- Growth opportunities in both depth and width;
- Excellent salary;
- Training opportunities for professionally oriented courses.
- Personal guidance before, during and after your application process;
- Good understanding of your personal skills through various reports;
- Relevant preparation for your job interview;
- Always aware of your application process;
- Monthly personal contact with a Field Coach;
- Free participation on a quarterly basis in Personal Development Workshops;
- Regular interaction with iSense colleagues in your region (through our "iHaveFuns").