Sitecore Developer/ .Net Developer/ Web development/ 5.200 Euro
The organization is a large international player which is active in financial services, they focus on risk, retirement and health. The organization analyzes risk, give advice and provide a fitting financial solution. IT and its architecture are important for the organization, they’ve even made it part of their strategy. Therefore, the complexity of the business and the IT architecture is quite high.
As a Sitecore/.NET developer you will work on an important platform where almost all client related affairs are arranged. The platform consists of varying modules, such as an environment where clients can manage their own affairs and a portal in which you can order financial products. As a developer you will employ your .NET skills in order to build new features and optimize existing ones. You will focus on regular back-end work and create Sitecore features.
- Building new features;
- Follow up on existing features;
- Testing (your) code, unit-, integration- and browser tests.
- Professional and intellectual capacities at the academic or higher professional education level;
- Minimum of 3-5 years’ experience as a Sitecore developer;
- Minimum of 3-5 years’ experience as a .NET developer;
- Experience with web applications;
- Experience within a SCRUM/Agile environment;
- Knowledge of Front-End techniques and how they work.
- 38,75 hours per week, 32 or 36 are optional;
- Various possibilities for education;
- Non-contributory pension;
- Flexibility in the time;
- 13th month;
- Good secondary benefits.
iSense is a young, energetic and ambitious specialist in IT employment services. iSense will help you find a job on different levels within organisations, such as operations, business consultancy and (project)management. We want to help you find a job were you can be successful and above all happy. Working together with iSense will bring you:
- Personal guidance before, during and after your application process;
- Good understanding of your personal skills through various reports;
- Relevant preparation for your job interview;
- Always aware of your application process;
- Monthly personal contact with a Field Coach;
- Free participation on a quarterly basis in Personal Development Workshops;
- Regularly interaction with you iSense colleagues in your region (iHaveFuns).
Want to know more? Check our website: www.isense.nl