Senior Feature Engineer | Solution Design | Stakeholder Management
You will work at a large and progressive financial institution with offices in the Netherlands and abroad. You work within the domain that is responsible for building and delivering IT systems, which are used by the entire company on a global level.
The department is enabling people and organizations to use their financial services by ensuring a compliant and competitive system. You are going to work in a team that is responsible for preventing & finding financial crimes and terrorist financing among others with a global scope with an innovative approach.
What are you going to do?
You are a Feature Engineer that takes responsibility and always tries to pro-actively tackle an issue. You will enter a challenging environment where they work according to Agile/Scrum/DevOps methodologies. Your main tasks involve:
- Refining & designing technical solutions:
- Shaping the feature roadmap towards Epics and Themes;
- Building integrations;
- Implementing functionalities;
- Monitoring the features and user stories;
- Managing stakeholders, such as Product Owners, Business Analysts and Infrastructure;
- Signal relevant innovative solutions that can be implemented with the environment.
What do we need from you?
- You have at least a completed bachelor’s degree;
- You have at least three years' working experience refining and designing solutions;
- You have at least three years' work experience with stakeholder management skills;
- You have work experience with Pega Software or RDC Software (pré);
- You are familiar with Agile/Scrum methodologies;
- You have analytical skills;
- You are pro-active;
- You speak Dutch and/or English.
- Travel allowance;
- Flexible work layout;
- Growth opportunities in both depth and width;
- Excellent salary;
- Training opportunities for professionally oriented courses.
iSense is a young, energetic and ambitious specialist in IT employment services. iSense will help you find a job on different levels within organisations, such as operations, business consultancy and (project)management. We want to help you find a job were you can be successful and above all happy. Working together with iSense will bring you:
- Personal guidance before, during and after your application process;
- Good understanding of your personal skills through various reports;
- Relevant preparation for your job interview;
- Always aware of your application process;
- Monthly personal contact with a Field Coach;
- Free participation on a quarterly basis in Personal Development Workshops;
- Regularly interaction with you iSense colleagues in your region (iHaveFuns).
Want to know more? Check our website: www.isense.nl