Senior DevOps Oracle Infra Engineer | Ansible | Linux | CI/CD
Are you an Oracle DevOps Engineer and ready to take the next step? Do you have a Dev mindset, a focus on automation and do you want to be involved in CI/CD pipelines? Are you responsible and eager to learn? If that’s the case, this might be your next job!
As an DevOps you will be creating an end-to-end automated infrastructure service through a private cloud. Your specialty will be to design, develop and test the automated infrastructure (DBAAS). You will enter a challenging environment where they work according to Agile/Scrum/DevOps methodologies.
- Creating an end-to-end automated infrastructure service through a private cloud;
- Continuously seeking for improvements;
- Design, develop & test the automated infrastructure (DBAAS);
- Making sure the application keeps running;
- Building and maintaining the CI/CD pipeline;
- Automating processes with Python;
- Moving from Oracle 12 to V18
Do you recognize yourself in the following profile?
- You have at least a BSc. Degree;
- You are well versed in CI/CD tools and building and maintaining pipelines (Must);
- Proven experience of Configuration Management tools like Ansible (Must);
- Experience with scripting languages like python, bash or shell;
- Proven experience with GIT/GITLAB and Linux RHEL;
- You have been working with Microsoft Azure (Pré);
- You have a problem solving mentality, are eager to challenges and have a positive attitude.
- A challenging working environment and a good compensation;
- Plenty of opportunities to follow vocational courses;
- Travel allowance;
- Flexible work scheduling.
Depending on relevant work experience and or certification, you can expect a salary between €4.000, and €5.500, - gross per month based on a 40-hour workweek.
iSense is a young, energetic and ambitious specialist in IT employment services. iSense will help you find a job on different levels within organisations, such as operations, business consultancy and (project)management. We want to help you find a job were you can be successful and above all happy. Working together with iSense will bring you:
- Personal guidance before, during and after your application process;
- Good understanding of your personal skills through various reports;
- Relevant preparation for your job interview;
- Always aware of your application process;
- Monthly personal contact with a Field Coach;
- Free participation on a quarterly basis in Personal Development Workshops;
- Regularly interaction with you iSense colleagues in your region (iHaveFuns).