Senior Developer | .NET | CI/CD | Azure | Microsoft Visual Studio
You will work for a provider that delivers fixed telephony, TV and broadband internet within the Netherlands. They are turning passive fiberglass into active fiberglass and provide all of their services to their customers.
You are going to work in the development team that provides the systems and networks which are required to ensure that all customer processes run smoothly. The infrastructure is being developed almost entirely in-house. You are responsible for developing, testing and maintaining of several applications to support the business processes. This involves processes such as order processing and billing systems. You will also further develop the systems and networks that are managed by the customers.
What are you going to do?
You will enter a challenging environment where they work according to Agile/Scrum methodologies. You main tasks involve:
- Improving and maintaining the applications/systems;
- Building, maintaining and automating the CI/CD pipelines;
- Using customer feedback to improve the operational processes;
- Deploying applications as soon as new version of the software comes out;
- Executing automated testing;
- Refining user stories;
- Signalling relevant developments and submit proposals for process improvements.
- You have at least a completed Bachelor degree;
- You have at least 4 years of working experience in C# and .NET;
- You have working experience in Microsoft Visual Studio;
- You have working experience in Azure Native;
- You understand the principles of CI/CD pipelines;
- You have experience with tooling such as TeamCity, Jenkins, TFS or Azure DevOps;
- You have strong analytical skills and you are pro-active;
- You are familiar with Agile/Scrum methodologies.
- Travel allowance;
- Flexible work layout;
- Growth opportunities in both depth and width;
- Excellent salary;
- Training opportunities for professionally oriented courses.
iSense is a young, energetic and ambitious specialist in IT employment services. iSense will help you find a job on different levels within organisations, such as operations, business consultancy and (project)management. We want to help you find a job were you can be successful and above all happy. Working together with iSense will bring you:
- Personal guidance before, during and after your application process;
- Good understanding of your personal skills through various reports;
- Relevant preparation for your job interview;
- Always aware of your application process;
- Monthly personal contact with a Field Coach;
- Free participation on a quarterly basis in Personal Development Workshops;
- Regularly interaction with you iSense colleagues in your region (iHaveFuns).
Want to know more? Check our website: www.isense.nl.