Senior Data Engineer
Are you a Senior Data Engineer, who loves Data, Databases and complex puzzles? Do you have experience with Cloud applications or/and ETL tools? Do you like to improve and automate? Would you like work within one of the biggest financial organizations in the Netherlands? If you answers are yes, then don’t hesitate to apply!
You will work in a big financial organization in Utrecht. The domain where you will be working is responsible for implementing and maintaining IT applications for HR. The goal of this domain is to make sure the employees have a positive work environment.
This team has modernized the HR systems landscape by implementing one global HR solution. They want to continue simplifying the HR IT landscape. You are going to work in a DevOps team, but your primary focus will be on development.
What are you going to do?
- Developing, maintaining and enhancing new and existing data flows;
- Transforming, cleaning, indexing and processing data;
- Researching opportunities for new data sources and acquisition and implementing interfaces;
- Making data available for BI developers, data analysts and stakeholders;
- Working with large data sets and making them accessible;
- Extracting, transforming and loading data into the data platform;
- Automating and optimizing the performance of the data ecosystem;
- Resolving issues around data flow management;
- Gathering database requirements;
- Analyzing performance and troubleshoot existent issues from users.
What do we need from you?
- You have at least a completed Bachelor degree;
- You have at least 5 years of experience as a Data Engineer;
- You have at least 4 years of experience with SQL;
- You have at least 4 years of experience with coding & automation (PowerShell and ARM templating);
- You have at least 4 years of experience with ETL pipelines;
- You have strong experience with Kimball techniques;
- You have working experience with sets of data;
- You have working experience with Azure, in particularly Data Factory;
- You have working experience with handling sensitive data;
- You have working experience with Agile/Scrum;
- You speak fluent English.
- Holiday pay 8% of gross annual salary;
- 23 Vacation days + 1 bonus day per quarter if you have remained fit and healthy (read: do not report sick);
- Travel allowance 19 cents / kilometer;
- E-learning portal with (almost) all IT training and education that you can propose;
- 50 euros for medical expenses (you can count gross on top of your salary!).
Based on relevant education, work experience and certifications, you can expect a salary between €3.500,- and €5.500,- gross per month based on a 40-hours workweek.
iSense is a young, energetic and ambitious specialist in IT employment services. iSense will help you find a job on different levels within organizations, such as operations, business consultancy, and (project)management. We want to help you find a job where you can be successful and above all happy. Working together with iSense will bring you:
- Personal guidance before, during and after your application process;
- Good understanding of your personal skills through various reports;
- Relevant preparation for your job interview;
- Always aware of your application process;
- Monthly personal contact with a Field Coach;
- Free participation on a quarterly basis in Personal Development Workshops;
- Regular interaction with your iSense colleagues in your region (iHaveFuns).