Security Officer | ISO27001 | GRC
The company is an international financial services provider and has offices in more than 30 countries. 15 countries are served from the European head office, which is located in the vicinity of Utrecht. At the moment there are 2200 users of the platform. In the future, a number of countries and a lot of users will be added.
In the role of IT Risk Manager you will set up and further develop the entire Risk Management for the European head office in Utrecht, and then implement it in the 15 European offices. You will work within a team of 6 people in which you often interact with the Area Security and Compliance Officer. You are the point of contact for the Risk Management systems and will therefore guide the users and transfer knowledge with regard to risk awareness. This organization gives a lot of freedom to the employees, if you have good ideas and can substantiate them, you will be allowed to put your ideas into practice.
- Setting up and further developing Risk Management at an international level;
- You are the point of contact for the Risk Management systems;
- Comply with ISO 27001, NIST, EBIOS values;
- Guiding users and transferring knowledge with regard to IT Risk (individually or in training);
- Participate in IT projects and advise Risk Awareness at IT level.
- Je bent in het bezit van een hbo-diploma;
- Minimaal drie jaar werkervaring als IT Risk Manager of IT Risk Officer;
- Uitgebreide ervaring met IT-processen, Security en technologie;
- Ervaring van GRC-tool zoals Archer, RISKID of Service now;
- Ervaring met ISO 27001, NIST of EBIOS;
- Je bent analytisch sterk, durft initiatief te nemen en bent in staat bruggen te slaan;
- Je bent communicatief sterk, ook in de Engelse taal;
- Ervaring in de financiële sector is een pré;
- Ervaring met Agile en Scrum is een pré;
- € 4,000 to € 5,500 gross based on a 40-hour working week;
- Possibility for a mobility allowance;
- Profit distribution;
- Non-contributory pension;
- Good training opportunities;
- Holiday pay;
- Holidays 25-30 days a year;
- Travel allowance;
- Work 40 hours a week;
- Personal budget for fun outings with your colleagues;
- Flexible working hours;
- Access to sports facilities such as gym and swimming pool;
- A nice extra with your birthday!
€ 4,000 to € 5,500 based on a 40-hour working week and depending on your knowledge and experience.
iSense is a young, energetic and ambitious specialist in IT job placement. iSense helps you find a job at operations, business consultancy and (project / line) management level. A job in which you can be successful and above all happy.
For you, working with iSense means:
- Personal guidance before, during and after your application process;
- Good insight into your personal skills through various reports;
- Getting ready for your job interview;
- Always be aware of your application process;
- Monthly personal contact with the Field Coach;
- Participate in the Personal Development Workshops for free every quarter;
- Regularly on the road with your iSense colleagues in the region (ihavefun).
Knowing more? Visit www.isense.nl.