Security Engineer - Amsterdam Area
You will assist the continuous improvement of the processes. This role means that you are going to approach static- & dynamic tests and support the initial and technical intake process.
You will do the following:
- You will provide internal and external penetration testing;
- You will support with pre intakes and the development of security solutions;
- You will create actionable reporting based on code reviews, application testing, network and architecture reviews;
- You will assist with the delivery of pre/post sales supports of technical security solutions.
- At least a completed Bachelor degree;
- You have at least one or more of the following certificates: CEH, ECSA, OSCP, Sans, GIAC or ECSP;
- You have knowledge of OWASP testing Guide / OSSTMM;
- You have experience with penetration testing tools such as Burp, BeEF, OWASP Zap, Fiddler;
- You are fluent in one programming language like Java, Python, C# or .NET;
- You have experience with testing automation suites such as UFT or Selenium;
- You have experience with deploying enterprise security testing solutions;
- You are familiar with Agile development and Secure Development Lifecycle practices;
- You have a problem solving mentality, are eager to attack challenges and have a positive attitude.
- Travel allowance;
- Flexible work layout;
- Growth opportunities in both depth and width;
- Excellent salary;
- Training opportunities for professionally oriented courses
iSense is a young, energetic and ambitious specialist in IT employment services. iSense will help you find a job on different levels within organisations, such as operations, business consultancy and (project)management. We want to help you find a job were you can be successful and above all happy. Working together with iSense will bring you:
- Personal guidance before, during and after your application process;
- Good understanding of your personal skills through various reports;
- Relevant preparation for your job interview;
- Always aware of your application process;
- Monthly personal contact with a Field Coach;
- Free participation on a quarterly basis in Personal Development Workshops;
- Regularly interaction with you iSense colleagues in your region (iHaveFuns).
- Want to know more? Check our website: www.isense.nl