You will work in a big financial organization in Utrecht. The domain where you will be working is responsible for implementing and maintaining IT applications for HR. The goal of this domain is to make sure the employees have a positive work environment.
This team has modernized the HR systems landscape by implementing one global HR solution. They want to continue simplifying the HR IT landscape. You will be part of a diverse and involved team that takes ownership to deliver end-to-end solutions for a range of stakeholders. Your goal is to facilitate and coach the team to help them deliver and grow.
What are you going to do?
- Establishing the scrum framework for the squad;
- Leading sprint planning and task definition, sprint execution, impediment removal and tracking, sprint review and retrospectives;
- Coaching the squad in self-organization and cross-functionality;
- Coaching individual team members to develop their skills and Agile understanding;
- Working in close co-operation with the product owner;
- Making sure that Agile-related project reporting and metrics, such as burndowns and status updates, are relevant, transparent, and add value;
- Driving development of the release and sprint roadmaps;
- Developing a clear understanding of projects within the program portfolio;
- Leading a scrum team and creating a high performing team.
What do we need from you?
- You have at least a completed Bachelor degree;
- You have at least 4 years of experience as a Scrum Master in an IT environment;
- You have working experience with coaching team members;
- You have working experience with leading an Agile scrum team;
- You have a deep understanding of Agile Scrum methodologies;
- You are a Certified Scrum Master (CMS);
- You have experience in DevOps (pré);
- You speak fluent English.
- Holiday pay 8% of gross annual salary;
- 23 Vacation days + 1 bonus day per quarter if you have remained fit and healthy (read: do not report sick);
- Travel allowance 19 cents / kilometer;
- E-learning portal with (almost) all IT training and education that you can propose;
- 50 euros for medical expenses (you can count gross on top of your salary!).
iSense is a young, energetic and ambitious specialist in IT employment services. iSense will help you find a job on different levels within organizations, such as operations, business consultancy, and (project)management. We want to help you find a job where you can be successful and above all happy. Working together with iSense will bring you:
- Personal guidance before, during and after your application process;
- Good understanding of your personal skills through various reports;
- Relevant preparation for your job interview;
- Always aware of your application process;
- Monthly personal contact with a Field Coach;
- Free participation on a quarterly basis in Personal Development Workshops;