Scala Developer | Security
For a dynamic and fast-growing organization in The Hague, we are looking for a back-end developer with an interest in security issues. This organization focuses on the development of an online platform on which personal and business-sensitive information can be securely exchanged and stored.
Within the organization, everyone adds value based on their personal expertise and self-management is of high importance. They work on domain-driven design principle whereby they consult with all disciplines about the design of the platform and problem solving. The platform is being developed in Scala within an Akka framework.
Do you have any questions about this position or would you like to discuss your interest? Don't hesitate to contact me!:)
- Providing and developing technical solutions;
- Improving the (already existing) functionalities;
- Creating links with external applications;
- Consult with the front-end developers about the functionalities to be developed;
- Consult with developers and the business about the design of the domain.
- You have at least a completed Bachelor degree;
- You have several years of experience as a developer;
- Experience with Linux;
- You can program in a functional language, preferably in Scala or Java in combination with Akka;
- Experience with NoSQL, PostgreSQL or a comparable database;
- Knowledge of public key infrastructure;
- Experience with Docker, Ansible and Git or similar;
- You have a strong interest in security;
- Agile / Scrum experience.
- Travel allowance;
- Non-contributory pension;
- Telephone allowance and laptop;
- 26 vacation days;
- A well-cared lunch and daily fruit.
iSense is a young, energetic and ambitious specialist in IT employment services. iSense will help you find a job on different levels within organisations, such as operations, business consultancy and (project)management. We want to help you find a job were you can be successful and above all happy. Working together with iSense will bring you:
- Personal guidance before, during and after your application process;
- Good understanding of your personal skills through various reports;
- Relevant preparation for your job interview;
- Always aware of your application process;
- Monthly personal contact with a Field Coach;
- Free participation on a quarterly basis in Personal Development Workshops;
- Regularly interaction with you iSense colleagues in your region (iHaveFuns).
Want to know more? Check our website: www.isense.nl