SAP FS-PM Developer
What will you do?
Together with your team you develop, analyse, test and implement pension insurance features and products. You check and optimise each step that clients need to take, and automation plays a vital role in this. The primary tool used for product development is ABAP with SAP FS-PM (Financial Services – Policy Management). You will:
- Automate general and client-related processes;
- Manage applications for their portals and apps, and make improvements where necessary;
- Improve the Scrum & DevOps way of working with your team;
- Understand and optimise complex pension products and applications;
- Continuously follow trends in the (IT) market and apply them to your work.
What are we looking for?
- You have at least a bachelor’s or master’s degree;
- You have at least 1 year of experience in programming with ABAP and with SAP FS-PM (Financial Services – Policy Management);
- You have experience working in the Insurance industry;
- You take the initiative when it comes to your work, and you are eager to learn;
- You are able to communicate daily reports to internal stakeholders (such as product owners);
- You like to work in a dynamic and rapidly changing environment;
- You are fluent in English.
- Travel allowance;
- Flexible work layout;
- Growth opportunities in both depth and width;
- Excellent salary;
- Training opportunities for professionally oriented courses.
- Personal guidance before, during and after your application process;
- Good understanding of your personal skills through various reports;
- Relevant preparation for your job interview;
- Always aware of your application process;
- Monthly personal contact with a Field Coach;
- Free participation on a quarterly basis in Personal Development Workshops;
- Regular interaction with iSense colleagues in your region (through our "iHaveFuns").