QRM Developer / DevOps Engineer / SQL / Python / Financial bank
You will work in Amsterdam for a big financial company. This organization is an international financial service provider and is operating on the basis of cooperative principles. The culture of the company is characterized by entrepreneurship, personal growth and ambition. It is an international environment with diversity and contacts around the world.
Your work is to to enable the digital transformation in the Asset-Liability Management (ALM) domain. You will be implementing new models for Interest Rate Risk, Funds Transfer Pricing (FTP) or Liquidity and solutions that will enable the automation of business processes & workflows right across the business. As IT Development Engineer/QRM Specialist, you will manage, analyse, design, develop and support the next generation of applications. You could, for example, be part of an initiative that restructures the QRM (Quantitative Risk Management) Account structure and aligns the Interest Rate and Liquidity Risk stream.
- Design, implement and support our QRM setup;
- Discuss model specification with internal stakeholders;
- Continuously improve test automation, implementations, and operational tasks;
- Take ownership and solve incidents together with the team;
- Collaborate with various components within the bank to achieve the best results.
- At least a completed Master's degree. Background in a beta stream (Natural sciences and Mathematics) is preferred;
- At least 2-3 years of IT-related work experience, e.g. design, development, testing and/or maintenance. Experience with techniques, such as SQL, C#, Python, Power BI, .Net framework and ETL tooling is preferred;
- Affinity with Finance & Risk;
- An Agile/DevOps mindset with ‘T-shaped’ skills;
- Willingness to specialise in QRM and a curiosity to understand the system and its complexities;
- Ability to drive, support, design or create innovative and sustainable (ALM) solutions;
- Excellent English communication skills and an ability to manage stakeholder expectations;
- Have the drive to help and coach your teammates
- Travel allowance;
- Flexible work layout;
- Growth opportunities in both depth and width;
- Excellent salary;
- Training opportunities for professionally oriented courses.
Aanvullende informatie opdracht
- Personal guidance before, during and after your application process;
- Good understanding of your personal skills through various reports;
- Relevant preparation for your job interview;
- Always aware of your application process;
- Monthly personal contact with a Field Coach;
- Free participation on a quarterly basis in Personal Development Workshops;
- Regular interaction with iSense colleagues in your region (through our "iHaveFuns").
Want to know more? Check our website: www.isense.nl