We are looking for several Python Developers who enjoy programming. Together with your team you will design and develop maintainable systems that allow the organization to calculate it’s credit risk. You will have opportunity to remain abreast of the latest market and technological developments and incorporate these in the execution of your development work.
The organization is looking for experienced Python Developers who can work independently, who can lead and mentor junior engineers in the team. You will be challenged by the problems presented by the cloud, like security, resilience and scaling.
What are you going to do?
- You will be responsible for designing and developing systems that will credit risk of the customers;
- You will focus on quality practices such as TDD and guide people in applying this practice;
- You will steer on improving with Continuous Integration and Continuous Delivery;
- You will take the lead for solving the challenges presented by the cloud;
- Discussing technical improvements with product owners and ensuring they end up in the sprints;
- You will work with team members in delivering a better product.
What do we need from you?
- Experience with Azure (release) pipelines;
- Experience with Azure cloud concepts like AKS, ADLS, ACR, ADF, Docker, ARM, az-cli;
- Experience with Python and Git;
- Knowledge of coding best practices like, SPECFLOW, TDD, LEAN, DRY, SOLID;
- Experience in agile environment, experience with DevOps, SCRUM and LEAN;
- Affinity with model development;
- You are familiar with Agile/Scrum way of working;
- You speak fluent English.
- Holiday pay 8% of gross annual salary;
- 23 Vacation days + 1 bonus day per quarter if you have remained fit and healthy (read: do not report sick);
- Travel allowance 19 cents / kilometer;
- E-learning portal with (almost) all IT training and education that you can propose;
- 50 euros for medical expenses (you can count gross on top of your salary!).
- Personal guidance before, during and after your application process;
- Good understanding of your personal skills through various reports;
- Relevant preparation for your job interview;
- Always aware of your application process;
- Monthly personal contact with a Field Coach;
- Free participation on a quarterly basis in Personal Development Workshops;
- Regular interaction with your iSense colleagues in your region (iHaveFuns).