Projectmanager / Scrum Master
The organization is a leading organization in the transport sector. They give people the freedom to travel by enabling more than 500,000 trips a day. Every day they ensure that their buses, trains, taxis and ambulances are safe, clean and reliable. In addition to mobility, they also have their own software that is used, among other things, in OV chips and develop barcodes for issue to external parties for the back office systems regarding transport.
As Project Manager / Scrum Master, you will ensure the agile scrum methods will be implemented, while you will be the one who guides the the operation team through the project and leads them to succes.
Monitoring the backlog, observing quality, what are the epics and what requests come from the business?, these will all be matters that you will handle together with the Product Owners.
Finally, it is really up to you to promote an Agile way of working within the organization and to create and maintain awareness in the different teams.
- Responsible for meeting the quality standards of the Project;
- Determine KPI's and metrics and power measurement;
- Providing structure to and for the Product Owner to ensure efficiency in the operation;
- Implementing agile practices and refine current ones;
- Engage and communicate with stakeholders;
- Monitor, manage and align the agile way of working within agile teams to increase productivity;
- Own processes, procedures, methodology, workflow and gating.
- University Degree or equivalent;
- Experience with Project Management;
- Experience as Scrum Master;
- Experience within IT and Research & Development;
- Experience with implementing and maintaining agile principles;
- Excellent English communication skills verbally and written;
- Initiative and action oriented.
- Excellent salary;
- Contract for 12 months, with an option to be extended;
- 25 vacation days;
- 50 euro's netto each month to compensate your health insurance expenses;
- Good secondary employment conditions;
- Region of Hilversum.
About Experis iSense
Experis iSense is a young, energetic and ambitious specialist in IT employment services. Experis iSense will help you find a job on different levels within organisations, such as operations, business consultancy and (project)management. We want to help you find a job were you can be successful and above all happy. Working together with Experis iSense will bring you:
- Personal guidance before, during and after your application process;
- Good understanding of your personal skills through various reports;
- Relevant preparation for your job interview;
- Always aware of your application process;
- Monthly personal contact with a Field Coach;
- Free participation on a quarterly basis in Personal Development Workshops.