Product Owner IP/DNS in Amsterdam Area
The organization is constantly looking for and working with innovations and new technologies, therefore they encourage personal development and out-of-the-box thinking. They also require this attitude from the people working there, which for instance means having personal projects and prototyping in your spare time.
As a Product Owner you have an important role in your team. You work closely together with internal stakeholders and you have a vision on what the team is building, and convey that vision to the scrum team. You have understanding of users, the environment and the products (DNS/IP) and your main tasks involve:
- Responsible for the roadmap of the product (DNS/IP portal);
- Of course, as a PO you are responsible for the entire process from defining the backlog to prioritizing the user stories;
- Organize various sessions with the development team;
- Professionalize the teams when it comes to working Agile;
- Collaborate with the various (internal) stakeholders for an optimal process;
- Collaborate with the development team and the Scrum Master.
- Proven knowledge on DNS, Network Monitoring tools and IP management in an enterprise environment;
- You have experience in the role of Business Analyst, Product Owner or Consultant;
- You’re a pro in stakeholder management, because of your awesome/easy-going personality.
- A challenging working environment and a good compensation;
- Plenty of opportunities to follow courses;
- Travel allowance;
- Flexible work scheduling.
Depending on relevant work experience and/or certifications, you can expect a salary between €4.000,- and €6.300,- gross per month based on a 40-hour work week.
- Personal guidance before, during and after your application process;
- Good understanding of your personal skills through various reports;
- Relevant preparation for your job interview;
- Always aware of your application process;
- Monthly personal contact with a Field Coach;
- Free participation on a quarterly basis in Personal Development Workshops;
- Regularly interaction with you iSense colleagues in your region (iHaveFuns).