Product Owner Cloud
This organization is a leading global distributor in providing off-grid energy and is active in the field of biofuels and renewable energy solutions. The goal of the organization is to make cleaner energy available to everyone. This is reflected in their products and services. Every day they offer more than 30 million customers, outside the gas grid, the opportunity to switch from highly polluting, carbon intensive fuels to cleaner forms of energy. With the aim of continuous development of new solutions that enable a more environmentally friendly future.
As a Senior Product Owner Cloud, you will work within a small team to ensure that the migration to the Cloud runs smoothly. This organization is currently setting up a Cloud Center Of Expertise (CCEO). They do this together with a large outsource organization. In order to be able to lead this migration in the right way, it is important that that you are confident and able to convince teams or stakeholders to follow your visions and ideas. This requires good communication with the 18 different business units worldwide. You communicate the requirements that you collect from the various business units to the large outsource party. Your communication skills and extensive relevant work experience ensure that this migration runs smoothly. Vendor Management and Business Engagement play an important role in this.
- Leading the migration to the Cloud;
- Communicate with the business units to find out the requirements and communicate these with the outsourcing parties;
- Making existing processes more efficient;
- Drawing up advice and improvement plans.
- You have at least a completed Bachelor’s degree;
- You have at least 5 years of experience within the role of Product Owner Cloud or a similar role;
- General knowledge of Cloud environments and solutions;
- Familiar with the Microsoft landscape and tooling, like: Azure, SQL or PowerBI;
- Good communication skills and experienced in communicating with the business;
- Good knowledge of the English language, verbally and in writing;
- Proven experience in complex environments.
- Excellent salary;
- 25 vacation days;
- Good secondary employment conditions;
- Informal organization where openness and cooperation are paramount.
€5500,- to €7500,- based on 40 hours a week and knowledge.
iSense is a young, energetic and ambitious specialist in IT job placement. iSense helps you find a job at operations, business consultancy and (project / line) management level. A job in which you can be successful and, above all, happy.
For you, working with iSense means:
- Personal guidance before, during and after your application process;
- Good insight into your personal skills through various reports;
- Getting ready for your job interview;
- Always be aware of your application process;
- Monthly personal contact with the Field Coach;
- Participate in the Personal Development Workshops for free every quarter;
- Regularly on the road with your iSense colleagues in the region (ihavefun).
Knowing more? Visit www.isense.nl.