Product Manager Engineer Windows and Workplace Services in Amsterdam
You will be working with a major player in the area of Amsterdam. This organization is a progressive financial institution with operations in the Netherlands and abroad. Within the organization, the cluster where you will come to work is responsible for delivering workplace services for all of their colleagues worldwide. They make sure that every single person related to the company can work securely with any device, at any time and any place. They provide both hardware and software, like laptops, (virtual) desktops, printing, Microsoft packages, security products and the infrastructure and the support for these services.
The Workplace Services in this Enterprise environment need constant adjustments, changes and improvements. For example, currently they are preparing a transition from Windows 7 to Windows 10. As you can understand, this kind of transitions are not only huge, but also complex. With every change or implementation, the department needs to discuss and consult with both their suppliers and stakeholders. Off course, with a constant focus on the risks in their services and IT-security controls.
To make sure all products are delivered in the best possible way, the department has several Product Manager Engineers . These Engineers have a broad knowledge in the field of workplace services, but all work in their own specialization. Currently, they are looking for a Product Manager, with a focus on Windows 10, Generic Applications ( Adobe, Microsoft etc.) and Security and therefor your tasks will consist of:
- Design the services, draft the roadmap and deliver a set of services that meet the requirements of all stakeholders, to make guarantee an excellent user experience, a cost-effective plan, all within budget;
- Work closely together with the suppliers in your discipline and build a partnership with them, by participating in the processing of contract changes and service requests and evaluate the current contracts;
- You are responsible for marketing and communications towards colleagues and for propagating knowledge about your services;
- Identifying, qualifying and reducing the risks in your services and focus on improving the IT-security controls.
- A completed BSc. or MSc., preferably with an IT-background
- Deep knowledge in the field of Enterprise Workplace Services, with a focus on Windows 10 and Generic applications (Hands-on engineering knowledge is not required);
- You have experience in or the ability to work in the role of Product Owner, Stakeholder /or Supplier management ;
- You have proven knowledge of IT-risks and are able to identify, qualify and reduce these risks;
- You bring willpower and persuasion power;
- Writing, changing and approving documents and reports from stakeholders related to your services is something you don't mind to do;
- You are a Self-starter, you create your own work and you get energy from working with your Agile Team
- A challenging working environment and a good compensation;
- Plenty of opportunities to follow courses;
- Travel allowance;
- Flexible work scheduling.
iSense is a young, energetic and ambitious specialist in IT employment services. iSense will help you find a job on different levels within organisations, such as operations, business consultancy and (project)management. We want to help you find a job were you can be successful and above all happy. Working together with iSense will bring you:
- Personal guidance before, during and after your application process;
- Good understanding of your personal skills through various reports;
- Relevant preparation for your job interview;
- Always aware of your application process;
- Monthly personal contact with a Field Coach;
- Free participation on a quarterly basis in Personal Development Workshops;
- Regularly interaction with you iSense colleagues in your region (iHaveFuns).