Pega Engineer/ Applications/ Workflows
Are you looking for a Pega Engineering position? Do you have a passion for IT and developing ? Are you eager to design and have experience with workflows? If that’s the case, this might be your next job!
You will be working with one of the biggest insurance companies in the Netherlands. They operate in a progressive way and find topics like new technologies, global warming and social projects important. You will be working at the department that is responsible for handling the life and pensions accounts. This department enables colleagues to see the dossiers of relevant customers and check what kind of steps they need to take for a certain mutation. Because of this department, they build workflows so that files can be updated very fast and give customers online access to their overview of there insurances. As a Pega Engineer, you will be a part of a scrum team that now contains out of 15 people.Their main responsibility is to run the workflow and to handle the mutations of the dossiers. Your role is to build workflows, take part in designing and setting up new applications, build automated test for the designed parts, handle the mutations and solve incidents.
- Develop and maintain Workflows;
- Handle mutations by building Workflows such as, adding a last name into a customer’s dossier;
- Design and setup new application;
- Build automated tests for the new developed parts;
- Handling and resolve incidents.
- You have at least a BSc. or MSc. Degree;
- You have been working in an Agile/Scrum/DevOps environment;
- You have experience with at least one program language such as, Java, C++, Golang or C;
- You are proactive, analytical, responsible and have strong communicative skills.
- A challenging working environment and a good compensation;
- Plenty of opportunities to follow vocational courses;
- Travel allowance;
- Flexible work scheduling.
- Personal guidance before, during and after your application process;
- Good understanding of your personal skills through various reports;
- Relevant preparation for your job interview;
- Always aware of your application process;
- Monthly personal contact with a Field Coach;
- Free participation on a quarterly basis in Personal Development Workshops;
- Regularly interaction with you iSense colleagues in your region (iHaveFuns).