Oracle developer / Oracle SOA Suite / Utrecht
This international company is located in the Utrecht area. They are active in business services and they manage the IT department by themself. Since its inception more than 20 years ago, the IT department has been managed in-house. All systems and the development of the applications takes place in the Netherlands and used in more than 15 European countries. Most of the applications are developed in Oracle.
The entire cluster responsible for these systems and the underying platforms, counts five Scrum teams that are currently working on completely renewing the different modules of their software package. For this, it is important to look at the used technologies and the current architecture and making it future-proof. To modernize the environment, they are currently working with Microservices and the transition from Oracle SOA Suite 11 to Oracle SOA Suite 12.
As an Oracle SOA Suite 12 developer you are the one (together with collegues) who manages this transition and also develop new functionalities. One of these functionalities is getting REST APIs from third parties, which is a challenging project due to the international nature of the organization.
The organization is constanly looking for innovations and new technologies, therefor it is necesaary to become better and optimize their way of working and you will be challenged to help them improve in this area. Herefor is your knowledge as an Oracle Developer and also have the knowledge of Orace SOA 12 required .
You will be working on a highly motivated IT department . It is obvious that IT is a major strategic force to stay ahead of the competition. Therefore they encourage personal development and out-of-the-box thinking.
- Converting existing functionalities from Oracle SOA Suite 11 to Oracle SOA Suite 12;
- Contributing to the new Microservices architecture;
- Develop new functionalities;
- Developing a functionality in the field of calling REST APIs from third parties;
- Develop web services based on SOAP and REST;
- Working within a multidisciplinary Scrum team;
- Keeping track of new technological developments;
- Track new technical developments and possibly implement them.
- You have a BSc. or MSc. degree, preferably in the area of Informatics;
- You have at least 2 years of experience as an Oracle Developer;
- You have knowledge of/ experience with Oracle SOA Suite 12;
- Familiar with calling REST APIs from third parties;
- Experience with Agile / Scrum working.
- A challeging working environment and good compensation;
- Opportunities to follow voctional courses;
- Profit payment;
- Company car;
- 25 holidays;
iSense is a young, energetic and ambitious specialist in IT employment services. iSense will help you find a job on different levels within organisations, such as operations, business consultancy and (project)management. We want to help you find a job were you can be successful and above all happy. Working together with iSense will bring you:
- Personal guidance before, during and after your application process;
- Good understanding of your personal skills through various reports;
- Relevant preparation for your job interview;
- Always aware of your application process;
- Monthly personal contact with a Field Coach;
- Free participation on a quarterly basis in Personal Development Workshops;
- Regularly interaction with you iSense colleagues in your region (iHaveFuns).
Want to know more? Check our website: www.isense.nl