Ops Engineer / IBM Filenet/ WebSphere
You will work at a large and progressive financial organization with offices in the Netherlands and abroad. The domain where you are going to work is responsible for delivering IBM FileNet to all the clusters in Europe, Asia, North and South America. Currently, they are in a WebSphere transition and upgrading the IBM FileNet application. You will enter a challenging environment where they work according to the DevOps way of working.
As a Senior Ops Engineer, you are mainly responsible for automating the Wholesale environment processes. You will build new clusters environments, managing the upgrades of WebSphere and IBM FileNet applications. Also, you will be supporting the team in new depositories and think along how to optimize the environment as efficiently and effectively as possible.
- You are responsible for all the clusters and building new ones;
- You will be working on WebSphere and IBM FileNet transitions;
- You will be scripting to automate as much as possible;
- You will be implementing the Electronic Document Management (ECM) architecture and roadmap;
- You will be supporting the environment that is running 24/7.
- Thinking along with the company coming up with ways of making the FileNet clusters better and more efficient.
- You have an awesome personality;
- You have at least a BSc. Degree;
- You have experience with WebSphere v.8.5.5. & 9;
- You have experience with IBM FileNet P8 (or: content manager, alfresco and Documentum);
- You have experience with Windows Server environments;
- You have proven experience with Scripting in Powershell, Python or some similar tool;
- You have experience with working in an International corporate company with big environments;
- You are a social person who enjoys challenging team members;
- You have worked in an Agile/DevOps environment;
- You have a CAN DO IT mentality;
- You speak fluently English and/or Dutch;
- You are a team player and a true professional in every way.
- Travel allowance;
- Flexible work hours;
- Opportunities to grow;
- Excellent salary;
- Training opportunities for professionally oriented courses.
- Personal guidance before, during and after your application process;
- Good understanding of your personal skills through various reports;
- Relevant preparation for your job interview;
- Always aware of your application process;
- Monthly personal contact with a Field Coach;
- Free participation on a quarterly basis in Personal Development Workshops;
- Regular interaction with your iSense colleagues in your region (iHaveFuns).