Ops Application Engineer/International environment/ WebSphere/ JBoss
Are you an experienced Ops Application Engineer? Are you a pro-active and flexible person that wants to help the company to the next level? Then advance your career in one of the coolest and most challenging financial companies located in the Netherlands!
Note: You already need to live in the European Union for this position!
The culture of the company is characterized by entrepreneurship, personal growth and ambition. You will work in an international environment with diversity and contacts around the world.
- You are responsible for picking up incidents and resolving them or pushing forward to the development team;
- You will be focused on the run and change of the applications in the global IT Systems environment;
- You will be implementing change requests via the use of ITIL;
- You will be communicating with Developers and Ops Engineers globally;
- Thinking along with the company and coming up with new ways of making the application environment better and more efficient;
- Work in a DevOps way by taking over activities of other colleagues, like development and production support.
- You have a pro-active attitude;
- You have at least a BSc. Degree;
- You have at least 2 years of recent hands-on experience with WebSphere, Linux rhel 5, Oracle and JBoss (must);
- You know what it takes to manage an application environment for a global financial organization;
- You know how to deliver change and release management;
- You can operate in an automated and life cycle management environment;
- You have work experience with implementing Global Application Management tools, processes and procedures;
- You speak English and/or Dutch fluently;
- You are a team player and a true professional in every way.
- Travel allowance;
- Flexible work hours;
- Opportunities to grow;
- Excellent salary;
- Training opportunities for professionally oriented courses.
- Personal guidance before, during and after your application process;
- Good understanding of your personal skills through various reports;
- Relevant preparation for your job interview;
- Always aware of your application process;
- Monthly personal contact with a Field Coach;
- Free participation on a quarterly basis in Personal Development Workshops;
- Regular interaction with your iSense colleagues in your region (iHaveFuns).