This is an International organisation located in the region Hilversum with 258 employees. The organisation creates platforms to talk about socially sensitive topics. Their main focus on bringing young people together and to create a safe environment where there can be openly talked. They’re proud of their theme based working style, that supports citizens to be who they want to be in society.
As a UX Designer you'll be working in a digital team of 15 brilliant minds and you’re responsible for the experience of the customers through the whole process. Also, as a UX designer you play an important role in creating content that involves socially sensitive topics. You will be hosting great workshops with your UX Designer’s knowledge and expertise.
You will be the voice of the costumer to improve the existing content and design content for an optimal customer experience!
Why would you work here?
- It is an company who is committed to social change;
- Your expertise contributes to an optimal customer experience worldwide;
- As a UX Designer you will be working in a creative environment;
- Encouraging people to be who they want to be.
Do you want to know more about this position? Please contact us directly via firstname.lastname@example.org or 0182- 692020!
- Working with Photoshop to create and design original content;
- Creating designs based on local research in the area’s where the digital platforms are active;
- Hosting creative designing workshops to spread your creative knowledge;
- You make wireframes, sketches and prototypes based on input from the product owner;
- Coordinating with international teams to create new projects;
- Working in a Agile team with frontend, backend and mobile development;
- Monitoring user-centered design and their effects to optimize the user experience.
- Secondary vocational education or Bachelor's degree;
- Excellent command of the English language in word and writing.Other language are a plus;
- 3 years of working experience as a UX/UI designer;
- Experience with Photoshop and associated design tools;
- UI webdesign;
- Understand how to work in an international environment;
- Good communication skills;
- Interested in new methods and tools;
- You can achieve in a short amount of time trust;
- Understanding the market of the customer.
- 2500 - 4000 euros for a 36-hour working week and depending on your experience;
- Organization performance allowance up to 4%;
- End of Year Allowance up to 4%;
- 25 Holidays;
- Holiday allowance (8% of gross annual salary);
- Travel costs based on public transport or a kilometer allowance of a maximum of €130,- per month;
- Business laptop;
- Training options;
iSense is a young, energetic and ambitious specialist in IT employment services. iSense will help you find a job on different levels within organisations, such as operations, business consultancy and (project)management. We want to help you find a job where you can be successful and above all happy. Working together with iSense will bring you:
- Personal guidance before, during and after your application process;
- Good understanding of your personal skills through various reports;
- Relevant preparation for your job interview;
- Always aware of your application process;
- Monthly personal contact with a Field Coach;
- Free participation on a quarterly basis in Personal Development Workshops;
- Regularly interaction with you iSense colleagues in your region (iHaveFuns).
Knowing more? See www.isense.nl