For an international company with a large office in the Tilburg region, we’re looking for an Internal Technical WMS Consultant. There are thousands of people working in the company, about 1000 of them at this location. There’s an informal working environment where people are managed on their responsibilities in stead of their daily work. Initiative, ambition and entrepreneurship is encouraged and stimulated!
The IT department at this location consists of 20 people, you’d be working in a subteam with 10 Application Consultants. You can describe the team as flexible, professional, open and working together. Working hard is combined with humor! Most of the Application Consultants are working in the functional field so your technical experience is more than welcome!
- You’re responsible fort he technical challenges concerning applications, of which the WMS is the biggest;
- You’d be managing the logistical applications and making sure they stay up and running with good performance;
- You’d be analyzing incidents, detect problems and solve them durably;
- You’d be advising the organisation with technical issues;
- You’d be working with Oracle databases, PL/SQL, scripting and integration techniques;
- You’d have an important role with solving complex problems and you’d be helping the organisation move forward with the technical possibilities;
- You’d participate in projects with an advising role, for example integration projects and selecting new software.
- You have multiple years of experience with WMS applications and you have technical knowledge;
- You’re senior level in your field so you can advise the company from your experience;
- You have experience with databases, preferably Oracle, and are familiar with PL/SQL (reading and understanding the logics);
- You enjoy solving complex issues with WMS applications and are capable of solving them;
- You speak English professionally;
- You have analytic and problem solving skills.
- 22 holidays;
- 8% holiday pay;
- Flexible benefits budget with which you can for example buy extra holidays, use as a bicycle plan or pay a gym membership with;
- Flexible working hours;
- Retirement saving;
- Travel expenses;
- Education budget.