You will work with a big, financial organization in Amsterdam. Because of the financial nature of the organization, security is very important for them. Within the Corporate Information Security Office (CISO) they have an Operations & Intelligence department, which is where you will work. The O&I department delivers the secure infrastructure solutions. The projects they work on, are for example extensions of solutions, new ideas/products, improvements and automations. Now they are working on improving the Pen-test Processes, a new Threat Intelligence Solution and Infrastructure in the Cloud.
In this department, they work in Scrum teams with around 5/6 people together. The teams consist of a Product Owner, Scrum Master and DevOps Engineers. Although they work mostly on development, they have a "Ops-man/women of the Week". This means that the responsibilities for the life cycle management of the solutions and other operations work, circles from one DevOps Engineer to another from week to week within the team.
As a DevOps Engineer, you deliver security solutions for the SOC that improve the security of the IT infrastructure. Together in your Scrum team, you work in sprints of 3 week on a project from the back-log.
- Working DevOps on solutions with Python, Java, Linux, CI/CD, Ansible, Web API's, etc.;
- Creating, reviewing, testing and maintaining security solutions;
- Supporting and maintaining the quality and operations of solutions and processes;
- Working on security solutions according to the most recent security developments, principles, techniques and regulations;
- Sharing insights, ideas and knowledge on new solutions and/or internal processes;
- Ensuring you and your Scrum team are up-to-date on the newest developments, principles and regulation.
- You have at least a HBO/Bachelor Diploma;
- You have a few years of experience working as a DevOps Engineer in a security environment;
- You have experience working with Python, Java, Linux, Bash, Linux, CI/CD principles, etc.;
- You are aware of security tools and principles/architecture;
- You have experience working in an Agile environment;
- You are proactive, have a passion for IT and know how to share this passion.
- Competitive salary;
- Personal budget for education and development;
- Flexible working hours, working 4X9 is possible.
- Personal guidance before, during and after your application process;
- Good understanding of your personal skills through various reports;
- Relevant preparation for your job interview;
- Always aware of your application process;
- Monthly personal contact with a Field Coach;
- Free participation on a quarterly basis in Personal Development Workshops;
- Regularly interaction with you iSense colleagues in your region (iHaveFuns).