You will be working with a major player in the area of Amsterdam. This organization is a progressive financial institution with operations in the Netherlands and abroad. Within the organization, the cluster where you will come to work is responsible for everything related to Customer Information Management. They deal with client data relating to on boarding, fraud and the foreign account tax compliance act.
You will come to work within a scrum team consisting of DevOps Engineers and Customer Journey Experts. You will be responsible for analyzing the data and for building the physical model at the various stages of the data pipeline: Operation Status, Information Warehouse and Data Marts. The physical modelling method used in the environment is a mix between relational modelling and Data Vault.
You and your team are responsible for designing, developing, testing and deploying IBM Information Server artefacts. You and the team will also develop new frameworks and packages using Cognos Analytics.
- Extracting the Data up to the delivery of Data Marts for Cognos reporting;
- Creating the products for the customers and the Dutch Tax Authority;
- Analyzing the Data;
- Building the physical model at the various stages of the Data pipeline;
- Maintaining and monitoring the applications.
- You have at least a BSc. Degree, preferably in IT;
- You have knowledge of one or more technical languages or you are willing to learn them on the job, such as: SQL, Java and/or Python;
- You know how to work according to Agile/Scrum/DevOps methodologies;
- You have good communication skills; you aren’t afraid to ask for information, share your opinion and view, whether it’s asked or not;
- You are willing to grow fast and show an energetic and pro-active attitude.
- A challenging working environment and a good compensation;
- Plenty of opportunities to follow courses;
- Travel allowance;
- Flexible work scheduling.
iSense is a young, energetic and ambitious specialist in IT employment services. iSense will help you find a job on different levels within organisations, such as operations, business consultancy and (project)management. We want to help you find a job were you can be successful and above all happy. Working together with iSense will bring you:
- Personal guidance before, during and after your application process;
- Good understanding of your personal skills through various reports;
- Relevant preparation for your job interview;
- Always aware of your application process;
- Monthly personal contact with a Field Coach;
- Free participation on a quarterly basis in Personal Development Workshops;
- Regularly interaction with you iSense colleagues in your region (iHaveFuns