Mulesoft Platform Administrator
Our client is an international market leader. The head office is located in Rotterdam.
The IT-landscape is evolving and as frontrunners in a digital transformation, it is important that the integration capabilities expand alongside.
The Integration Platform Administrator role is a new position. This role is focused on supporting and improving the rapidly expanding integrations landscape. Working as part of the central IT-team and reporting to the Group Integration Manager, the Platform Administrator will take ownership of the MuleSoft environment and related applications, and enable and employ MuleSoft technology to its fullest extent. You will ensure that everything is optimally performing, is kept up-to-date, and will make improvements where necessary.
- Ensuring uptime and stability of our integration platform;
- Supporting and coordinating connections to and from our integration platform (VPN, MFT, etc);
- Managing platform security and coordinating updates;
- Managing our development pipeline - CI/CD, GIT, Nexus, SonarQube, etc.;
- Platform logging and monitoring;
- Monitoring performance to make improvements where needed;
- Taking on API development tasks where needed;
- Ensuring that the platform is fully documented.
- Minimum a bachelor degree in computer science;
- 2+ years experience working with MuleSoft;
- Experience with working in an API-led integration landscape and willing to learn about new aspects of MuleSoft (additional training can be provided);
- Experience with Jenkins, Nexus, GIT;
- Experience with cloud environments Private and Confidential 2;
- Experience with server management and cloud environments set up CI/CD pipelines in the past;
- Fluenty English speaking and residence in the Netherlands.
- Travel allowance;
- Flexible work layout;
- Growth opportunities in both depth and width;
- Excellent salary;
- Training opportunities for professionally oriented courses.
- Personal guidance before, during and after your application process;
- Good understanding of your personal skills through various reports;
- Relevant preparation for your job interview;
- Always aware of your application process;
- Monthly personal contact with a Field Coach;
- Free participation on a quarterly basis in Personal Development Workshops;
- Regularly interaction with you iSense colleagues in your region (iHaveFuns).