MuleSoft integration | EDI | Integration Specialist
Our customer is an international organization in Rotterdam. They are looking for a B2B Integration Specialist. Their IT landscape is in a digital transformation, therefore it is crucial that their integration capabilities expand to this challange.
The B2B Integration Specialist role is a new position based in their head office in Rotterdam. Working as part of the central IT team and reporting to the Group Integration Manager, the post holder will be responsible for developing, supporting and enhancing the integrations that connect the organisation to its business partners.
Although traditional EDI remains ubiquitous within their industry, our customer is modernising its IT landscape and currently transforming integrations into an API-led architecture - enabling them to offer their partners connectivity options ahead of their competitors. It is therefore a key element of the role to continue this modernisation and further enhance the capabilities they offer to their business partners.
- Providing support to internal stakeholders, business partners and the IT team where needed;
- Developing and setting up EDI integrations between IMCD and third parties;
- Modernising the current B2B integration infrastructure into a modern API-led scalable;
- Ensuring flexible B2B/EDI connectivity options to the business partners;
- Providing guidance, documentation and communication on integrations to/from third parties;
- Working with various third parties and internal stakeholders to understand requirements;
- Monitoring performance to ensure continuity and performance of the B2B/EDI integrations.
- 2+ years experience working on an integration platform (i.e. Talend, MuleSoft, TIBCO, etc);
- Experience with data transformation (i.e. from database tables to file formats like XML or CSV);
- Experience with an API-led integration environment;
- Experience with EDI – using EDIFACT, X12, and other EDI related technologies;
- Experience using an MFT (file transfer tool) and with transfer protocols e.g. ftp, smb, as2
- Good communication skills in English (or Netherlands) – allowing he/she to communicate technical information to a non-technical audience;
- The initiative and drive to take advantage of new concepts and technologies;
- A team player / drive / willingness to learn;
- Residence in the Netherlands.
- Travel allowance;
- Flexible work layout;
- Growth opportunities in both depth and width;
- Excellent salary;
- Training opportunities for professionally oriented courses.
- Personal guidance before, during and after your application process;
- Good understanding of your personal skills through various reports;
- Relevant preparation for your job interview;
- Always aware of your application process;
- Monthly personal contact with a Field Coach;
- Free participation on a quarterly basis in Personal Development Workshops;
- Regularly interaction with you iSense colleagues in your region (iHaveFuns).