Mobile App Tester | iOS | Android
As a Mobile App Test Architect you will enter a challenging environment, where you can help the team work on the newest mobile banking apps for the clients and work on your own craftmanship. Your tasks will be as follows:
- Gathering requirements from stakeholders for the newest functionalities;
- Improving and expanding the mobile testing architecture;
- Automating the integration tests;
- Expanding the current set of automated tests;
- Writing requirements into test scenarios;
- Providing support within and outside your team;
- Writing documentation and test reports.
You have extensive experience as a Mobile App Tester, ideally with both iOS & Android, or at least want to work with both. Within a technical challenging environment, you are able to improve yourself and the rest of the team. Check if your profile matches with what they are looking for:
- Experience of at least 3 years as a Mobile App Tester, ideally with iOS and Android, or at least willing to work with both;
- Experience in automating integration tests and automated test tooling such as Selenium;
- Knowledge of GUI and non-GUI, both technical and functional;
- Knowledge of Object Oriented Programming;
- At least a Bachelor degree;
- You have been working in an Agile/Scrum/DevOps environment and know of Continuous Integration & Continuous Delivery and tools such as Jira, Confluence, GIT/GITFlow, etc. (pré);
- You are proactive, analytical, responsible and have strong communicative skills.
- A challenging working environment and a good compensation;
- Plenty of opportunities to follow courses;
- Travel allowance;
- Flexible work scheduling.
Depending on your relevant experience, education and courses/certificates you can expect a salary between € 3.000 - €5.000 gross per month bases on a 40-hour workweek.
iSense is a young, energetic and ambitious specialist in IT employment services. iSense will help you find a job on different levels within organisations, such as development, operations, web application lever or for instance infrastructure level. We want to help you find a job where you can be successful and above all happy. Working together with iSense will bring you:
- Personal guidance before, during and after your application process;
- Good understanding of your personal skills through personal guidance and interest;
- Relevant preparation for your job interview based on our knowledge of the organization and team;
- Always informed on your application process;
- Monthly personal contact with the Field Coach of our team, Celine;
- Free participation on a quarterly basis in Personal Development Workshops;
- Regularly interaction with you iSense colleagues in your region (iHaveFuns).
Publication end date