Mobile App Tester | iOS | Android
You will be working at one of the leading customer centred financial mobile service providers in the Netherlands. The main goal of this organization is to offer their clients products which allow them to handle their financial affairs with ease, speed and simplicity. This organization is still relatively new in the financial markets, but has been growing fast in last few years. They now have around 250 people working across several countries in Europe. This organization works according to Agile/Scrum/DevOps methodologies and they have an informal, yet ambitious culture.
As a financial service provider, this organizations has set its ambitions to develop an increasing amount of services in the AWS Cloud. For them, delivering services in the Cloud means the solutions are ready for this from the start. Their solutions encompass the available AWS services, they have good & clean code, CI/CD and can be maintained and monitored smoothly in production. In order to accomplish these goals, Scrum teams consist of Front-End (iOS/Android) Engineer, Back-End Engineers, Analysts, Testers, a PO and a Scrum Master.
- Gathering requirements from stakeholders for the newest functionalities;
- Improving and expanding the mobile testing architecture;
- Automating the integration tests;
- Expanding the current set of automated tests;
- Writing requirements into test scenarios;
- Providing support within and outside your team;
- Writing documentation and test reports.
- Experience of at least 3 years as a Mobile App Tester, ideally with iOS and Android, or at least willing to work with both;
- Experience in automating integration tests and automated test tooling such as Selenium;
- Knowledge of GUI and non-GUI, both technical and functional;
- Knowledge of Object Oriented Programming;
- At least a Bachelor degree;
- You have been working in an Agile/Scrum/DevOps environment and know of Continuous Integration & Continuous Delivery and tools such as Jira, Confluence, GIT/GITFlow, etc. (pré);
- You are proactive, analytical, responsible and have strong communicative skills.
- A challenging working environment and a good compensation;
- Plenty of opportunities to follow courses;
- Travel allowance;
- Flexible work scheduling.
- Personal guidance before, during and after your application process;
- Good understanding of your personal skills through personal guidance and interest;
- Relevant preparation for your job interview based on our knowledge of the organization and team;
- Always informed on your application process;
- Monthly personal contact with the Field Coach of our team, Celine;
- Free participation on a quarterly basis in Personal Development Workshops;
- Regularly interaction with you iSense colleagues in your region (iHaveFuns).