Medior Outsystems Developer
Our relation is an international organization situated around Amsterdam. They are well-known for their innovative services in IT area and their passionate employees. They won multiple awards for their effort in the IT area. Our client is part of a corporate employer. To optimally accommodate clients, the company is looking for a Medior Outsystems Developer.
As an OutSystems you will be working on the further development of the internally developed HR application. This application is used to match people with outstanding vacancies. You will do this together with a multidisciplinary team which works via the DevOps method. Working on this application will be about 80% of your time, the other 20% you will be sharing knowledge with your colleagues. You will be sparring with other OutSystem developers in order to create standards, best practices and help each other in order to reach a higher level of OutSystems development.
- (Further)Development of a HR application;
- Maintenance of the HR application;
- Sharing/gaining knowledge with your Outsystems colleagues;
- Creating standards for Outsystems development.
- HBO+ work and thinking level, and preferably in IT;
- Minimum of 2 years of OutSystems development experience;
- OutSystems professional Web Developer certification is a pré;
- A pro-active go-getter attitude.
- Excellent fixed salary;
- Great secondary conditions;
- A professional and dynamic environment where there is scope for ambition, collegiality and innovation;
- Daily training and coaching on the job;
- 25 holidays.
- Personal guidance before, during and after your application process;
- Good understanding of your personal skills through various reports;
- Relevant preparation for your job interview;
- Always aware of your application process;
- Monthly personal contact with a Field Coach;
- Free participation on a quarterly basis in Personal Development Workshops;
- Regularly interaction with you iSense colleagues in your region (iHaveFuns).