Medior Ops Engineer /Veeam/ Financial Organisation/
You will work at a large and progressive Financial organization with offices in the Netherlands and Europe. The domain where you are going to work is responsible for delivering 3rd line support to the Storage & Compute delivery teams .They maintain the environments and services to companies and consumers. Furthermore, they deliver the Veeam software for the entire company.Currently, they are searching for a Senior Ops Engineer to support the company for delivering the best services.
As a Medior Veeam Ops Engineer, you will perform the migration from the outdated legacy Tivoli to the new Veeam for the entire organization. In addition, you pick up the part of automation where you write Powershell Scripts and perform manual tests of new solutions. You also provide 3rd line support to the Storage & Compute delivery teams.
- You will be troubleshooting the stability and performance problems for Backup;
- You will define and document the best practice process and design.
- You will be Installing and configuring Backup & Recovery hardware and software.
- You will be Identifying requirements and develop/deploy solutions for Backup environments.
- You will be helping with the security and integrity of data, data systems and data networks throughout the organization;
- You are participating in the SCRUM team, contribute to refining product backlog items and participate in all SCRUM events;
- You will be providing 3rd-line support to the Storage and Compute delivery teams
- Thinking along with the company coming up with ways of making the software solutions better and more efficient.
- You have at least a completed Bachelor degree;
- You have at least 2 years of work experience with developing and designing software solutions with Veeam;
- You have at least 3 years of hand-on experience writing Scripts;
- You have work experience with maintaining big corporate environments;
- You are familiar with Agile/Scrum methodologies;
- You are someone that can "take it on and make it happen";
- You speak Dutch and/or English.
- Travel allowance;
- Flexible work hours;
- Opportunities to grow;
- Excellent salary;
- Training opportunities for professionally oriented courses.
- Personal guidance before, during and after your application process;
- Good understanding of your personal skills through various reports;
- Relevant preparation for your job interview;
- Always aware of your application process;
- Monthly personal contact with a Field Coach;
- Free participation on a quarterly basis in Personal Development Workshops;
- Regular interaction with your iSense colleagues in your region (iHaveFuns).