Medior IT Platform Engineer
Our client is a large organisation in the financial sector, offering various products and services across Europe. The department you will work in is responsible for building and maintaining the integration platforms, which are used by many teams in order to support their everyday business processes. The biggest challenge for this department, is to ensure the high-availability and security of these platforms.
This department gives you a lot of room for growth. Will you grow into the platform expert, or will you assist your team with the migration from on-premises to the cloud? You get to decide your growth path!
You get to work in one of 3 teams, where your team is responsible for the API platform of the company. The team you will work in consists of 7 people, with different levels of experience and international backgrounds. Together with your team, you are responsible for building and maintaining a stable and reliable API infrastructure. Some of your tasks include the following:
- Assisting with the development of a secure API gateway infrastructure;
- Improving the monitoring of the platform;
- Performing ticket and incident management on the platform;
- Automating and improving processes on the platform;
- Assessing risks and threats in order to ensure the platform is fully protected from attacks;
- Because of the importance of this platform, you will also have to work standby once a week (after working hours or on weekends).
- You have a Bachelor's or Master's degree;
- You have at least 3 years of experience with Python/Bash/Shell scripts,;
- You have good experience working with Unix-like systems;
- You are enthusiastic, eager to learn and have strong communicative capabilities;
- You are fluent in English.
- Travel allowance;
- Flexible work layout;
- Growth opportunities in both depth and width;
- Excellent salary;
- Training opportunities for professionally oriented courses.
- Personal guidance before, during and after your application process;
- Good understanding of your personal skills through various reports;
- Relevant preparation for your job interview;
- Always aware of your application process;
- Monthly personal contact with a Field Coach;
- Free participation on a quarterly basis in Personal Development Workshops;
- Regular interaction with iSense colleagues in your region (through our "iHaveFuns").