Master Data Management | DevOps | Financial Services | Cloud |
One of the large projects that they are working on right now is their migration towards the public cloud (Azure).
The department of Data Quality is therefore expanding their scrum teams that work in a DevOps manner. The teams are responsible for the safeguarding of the quality of data for the entire business.
- Setting up and developing on golden source for the organization’s reference data;
- Developing a new platform and software in order to manage the master data of an area
- Develop a new platform to manage customer data;
- Making sure the organization is compliant with the GDPR rules and regulations, and report on it to the relevant regulatory bodies.
- You have at least a BSc. Degree;
- You have experience with Master data Management in your day-to-day work or because of complex projects that you have worked on;
- You are an expert with Informatica MDM, ActiveVOS or DQ/BDM/Powercenter to perform master data management;
- You are familiar with Oracle Database or JBoss Application Server;
- hands-on experience with REST/SOAP based services and Apache Kafka are a plus;
- Experience with the public cloud and specifically Azure is a plus;
- you are interested and knowledgeable about the newest technology advancements in your field;
- you want to work DevOps, working end-to-end on data management solutions;
- You are familiar with scrum/agile principles.
- Travel allowance;
- Flexible work layout;
- Growth opportunities in both depth and width;
- Excellent salary;
- Training opportunities for professionally oriented courses.
iSense is a young, energetic and ambitious specialist in IT employment services. iSense will help you find a job on different levels within organizations, such as operations, business consultancy and (project)management. We want to help you find a job where you can be successful and above all happy. Working together with iSense will bring you
• Personal guidance before, during and after your application process;
• Good understanding of your personal skills through various reports;
• Relevant preparation for your job interview;
• Always aware of your application process;
• Monthly personal contact with a Field Coach;
• Free participation on a quarterly basis in Personal Development Workshops;
• Regularly interaction with you iSense colleagues in your region (iHaveFuns).