Lead .Net Developer/Architect/ Telecom/ Salary: 6.000,- Euro gr pm
You will work at a large and progressive Telecom organization with offices in the Netherlands and Europe. The domain where you are going to work is responsible for designing and maintaining the Fixed Networks and other network solutions. They deliver communication products and services to companies and consumers. Furthermore, they deliver the data flow and mobile network in the Netherlands.Currently they are searching for a Lead .Net Developer to support one of the three scrum teams for delivering the best services.
As a Lead .Net Developer you will be working closely together with your team picking up user stories. Also, you will be testing, delivering and maintaining the software.
You can bring your own expertise to the table to improve the services in a more effective and efficient way. Furthermore, as a Lead .Net developer you will be mentoring junior/medior engineers and guide them in the design patterns phase.
- You are responsible for gathering stakeholder requirements to improve the operational process;
- You will be translating the stakeholder requirements to suitable designs with a realistic project schedule;
- You will be designing models such as the logistics model;
- You will be discussing designs with the other architects;
- You will be supporting the junior/medior engineers in the design, develop and implementation phase of the software solutions;
- You will be solving the request changes from the Operations Department;
- You will be testing the developed software solutions;
- Thinking along with the company coming up with ways of making the software solutions better and more efficient.
- You have at least a completed Bachelor degree;
- You have at least 6 years of work experience with developing and designing software solutions ;
- You have at least 6 years of hands-on experience with . Net core;
- You have at least 4 years of work experience with SQL, CSS, and C#;
- You have the knowledge of CI/CD practices;
- You have work experience with Azure Cloud, (pre);
- You have work experience with Test automation tools, such as Swagger, Postman, SoapUI and Specflow;
- You have knowledge of Windows Server;
- You have experience within a telecom environment with IP networks and services (pre);
- You are familiar with Agile/Scrum methodologies;
- You are someone that can "take it on and make it happen";
- You speak Dutch and/or English.
- Travel allowance;
- Flexible work hours;
- Opportunities to grow;
- Excellent salary;
- Training opportunities for professionally oriented courses.
- Personal guidance before, during and after your application process;
- Good understanding of your personal skills through various reports;
- Relevant preparation for your job interview;
- Always aware of your application process;
- Monthly personal contact with a Field Coach;
- Free participation on a quarterly basis in Personal Development Workshops;
- Regular interaction with your iSense colleagues in your region (iHaveFuns).