Lead Dev Engineer / Java / CI/CD
You will work at a large and progressive financial organization with offices in the Netherlands and abroad. The domain where you are going to work is responsible for delivering solutions in the Pricing, Billing and Product Catalogue. You will enter a challenging environment where they work according to Agile/Scrum methodologies.
As a Dev Engineer you are responsible for ensuring the delivery across the end-to-end application chain and for protecting the integrity and availability of the companies data. One of the tasks you will be doing is configuring 3rd party software packages. Next to that, you are responsible for Developing API's in Java. You take the lead in deciding on the right solutions for the department together with the engineers of the 3rd party package provider. Your responsibilities will be divided in 50% Engineering and 50% leading, risk and compliance.
What are you going to
Your main tasks involve:
- Configuring 3rd party software packages such as the miRevenue package;
- Ensuring that all systems and applications comply with the security guidelines;
- Developing API's in Java;
- Leading the team to the best solution together with Engineers of the 3rd party package provider;
- Signal relevant innovative solutions that can be implemented with the environment.
- You have at least a completed Bachelor/Master degree;
- You have at least five years of experience in Java;
- You have experience with Oracle Databases;
- You have experience with CI/CD tooling Git, Jenkins and Ansible;
- You have affinity with Application Programming Interfaces;
- You are familiar with Agile/Scrum methodologies;
- You have strong analytical skills and are stress-resistant.
- Travel allowance;
- Flexible work layout;
- Growth opportunities in both depth and width;
- Excellent salary;
- Training opportunities for professionally oriented courses.
iSense is a young, energetic and ambitious specialist in IT employment services. iSense will help you find a job on different levels within organisations, such as operations, business consultancy and (project)management. We want to help you find a job were you can be successful and above all happy. Working together with iSense will bring you:
- Personal guidance before, during and after your application process;
- Good understanding of your personal skills through various reports;
- Relevant preparation for your job interview;
- Always aware of your application process;
- Monthly personal contact with a Field Coach;
- Free participation on a quarterly basis in Personal Development Workshops;
- Regularly interaction with you iSense colleagues in your region (iHaveFuns).
Want to know more? Check our website: www.isense.nl